Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

God Of War III - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / God Of War III (1948 Views)

Taiwanese Teen Dies After Playing Diablo III For 40-hours / Where Can I Download God Of War Pc Version Game / First God Of War III Review: Perfect Score, Best Game Ever Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Of War III by truthseeka: 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2010
This is my most anticipated PS3 Game, i don't have a PS3 yet but because of this final part in the trilogy it will be the sole reason i am purchasing a sony Playstation 3 whenever i can afford it because the price is still a bit steppe for me.  I have been a keen lover of mythologies since i was 11yrs old mostly Greeks because I tend to connect theirs with Yoruba mythos. Well all God of War lover, Kratos fans can share their opinion and shout out here, I have played all God of War, God of War II, God of War: Chains of Olympus, except for God of War:Betrayal which i don't really liked that much but still know the stories and how it connect to the rest.

I am of the opinion that Heavenly Sword is the another God of War type but with a female warrior - what's her name gon sef? i jst 4got, well i have to post this, any1 who know her name can post it (i know its not Uriko sha but sound somehow alike)
Re: God Of War III by jerty(m): 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2010
can i have the game
Re: God Of War III by essarios(m): 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2010
a god of war fan huh! thats the spirit, i too am a crazy lover for mythology stories, i've got myself PS3 and only waiting for the release date. smiley
Re: God Of War III by ogagusps3: 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2010
The game is going to be released on the 16 of March 2010 wink
Re: God Of War III by holusheyi: 10:01am On Feb 18, 2010
Join the spartan army at www.godofwar.com
Re: God Of War III by truthseeka: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2010
Thanks to all of you God of War lovers. I am so glad and happy to see that i am not the only passionate GOW/Kratos ardent fan.

Due to my extreme passion for GOW, I am working on a personal God of War comic with a subtitled i would prefer not to reveal yet but the subtitle has a lot to do with the storyline i am developing and Kratos' own nature.

I will be more than happy if there's anyone who can give suggestions, offer ideas, plot scheme, in other words what i can add to it to make it spectacular, if i am through with the comic i will certainly post it on this thread.

As you all GOW lovers are aware that in the summary sense:

God of War is about REVENGE & RETRIBUTION
God of War II is about Kratos' quest to change his harrowing FATE
God of War: Chains of Olympus is about one of Kratos' MISSIONS during the period of his servitude to Athena in other to redeem for his sins
God of War: Betrayal is basically about Kratos getting FRAMED by a conspirator.
God of War III is definitely going to boil down to THE END OF THE GREEK GODS due to what Kratos said in the GOWIII trailer "In the end, there will only be chaos"

I am also aware that comic book publishers DC/Wildstorm are releasing a six issue monthly series written by Marv Wolfman leading into the March 2010 release of God of War III.

Also Matt Stover has written a 283 pages God of War novel based on the God of War I game.

So I also want to contribute to the franchise by drawing maybe let say a 15 or 16 pages comic narrating his ordeal with the priestess in a distant future, i am still trying to perfect my script so once again i will be grateful if we all can rub minds together and see what i can bring forth.

Long live Kratos
Re: God Of War III by holusheyi: 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2010
Thanks to all of you God of War lovers. I am so glad and happy to see that i am not the only passionate GOW/Kratos ardent fan.

Due to my extreme passion for GOW, I am working on a personal God of War comic with a subtitled i would prefer not to reveal yet but the subtitle has a lot to do with the storyline i am developing and Kratos' own nature.

I will be more than happy if there's anyone who can give suggestions, offer ideas, plot scheme, in other words what i can add to it to make it spectacular, if i am through with the comic i will certainly post it on this thread.

As you all GOW lovers are aware that in the summary sense:

God of War is about REVENGE & RETRIBUTION
God of War II is about Kratos' quest to change his harrowing FATE
God of War: Chains of Olympus is about one of Kratos' MISSIONS during the period of his servitude to Athena in other to redeem for his sins
God of War: Betrayal is basically about Kratos getting FRAMED by a conspirator.
God of War III is definitely going to boil down to THE END OF THE GREEK GODS due to what Kratos said in the GOWIII trailer "In the end, there will only be chaos"

I am also aware that comic book publishers DC/Wildstorm are releasing a six issue monthly series written by Marv Wolfman leading into the March 2010 release of God of War III.

Also Matt Stover has written a 283 pages God of War novel based on the God of War I game.

So I also want to contribute to the franchise by drawing maybe let say a 15 or 16 pages comic narrating his ordeal with the priestess in a distant future, i am still trying to perfect my script so once again i will be grateful if we all can rub minds together and see what i can bring forth.

Long live Kratos

Good, plz lets know when u're done with it.[img][/img]

Re: God Of War III by truthseeka: 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2010
Holusheyi, any ideas or suggestions to the comic?
Re: God Of War III by yara378: 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2010
Thanks this is very nice game,
Re: God Of War III by ogagusps3: 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2010
7 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait. grin
Re: God Of War III by funso77(m): 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2010
Hi nairalanders,

well am not a fan of all these consoles but i enjoy all my games on my laptop. this game is something else, just cant compare it to any mythology games i have played over-time but something drives me crazy. does any one know where i can download this game online for PC or if the PC version is sold?
Re: God Of War III by ogagusps3: 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2010
funso77:

Hi nairalanders,

well am not a fan of all these consoles but i enjoy all my games on my laptop. this game is something else, just cant compare it to any mythology games i have played over-time but something drives me crazy. does any one know where i can download this game online for PC or if the PC version is sold?
sorry only on ps3
Re: God Of War III by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 16, 2010
truthseeka:

This is my most anticipated PS3 Game, i don't have a PS3 yet but because of this final part in the trilogy it will be the sole reason i am purchasing a sony Playstation 3 whenever i can afford it because the price is still a bit steppe for me.  I have been a keen lover of mythologies since i was 11yrs old mostly Greeks because I tend to connect theirs with Yoruba mythos. Well all God of War lover, Kratos fans can share their opinion and shout out here, I have played all God of War, God of War II, God of War: Chains of Olympus, except for God of War:Betrayal which i don't really liked that much but still know the stories and how it connect to the rest.

I am of the opinion that Heavenly Sword is the another God of War type but with a female warrior - what's her name gon sef? i jst 4got, well i have to post this, any1 who know her name can post it (i know its not Uriko sha but sound somehow alike)

Nariko. Her name is Nariko. Her sister's name is Kai. Her father's name is Shen. The evil king's name is Bohan and his son's name is roach.

Heavenly sword is a PLAYSTATION 3 classic. It's so interactive that it makes you connect to the characters so much!! And it's very very hilarious too. The after touch feature reminded me of Xena on PS1 but Heavenly sword is unique. It sold 2 mil world wide and many people still consider it a waste of money. Anyone with a PS3 need to play the game. Download the demo on PSN and see for your self. Yeah it kind of has a God of war battle system to it but in my opinion, Heavenly sword's battle system is more interactive and cinematic. Some moves looks like CGI but it's just cinematic gameplay . Damn I'm grabbing the game right now and playing it right now. I bought the game back in 2007 and finished it since then, I haven't played any better action adventure except MGS4 and uncharted 1 and 2 which I put on the same level and enjoy all 4 games till date!!!
Re: God Of War III by lexyman(m): 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2010
gow3 is the bomb! you can call me to pick up a copy .lexyman:08023321050
Re: God Of War III by utotomi50(m): 10:11am On Mar 18, 2010
go to youtube and search for the official god of war 3 teaser trailer. Or just click here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hiieqlgbn2c

Simply awesome.
Re: God Of War III by nethacker(m): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2010
i finished this game and i was pissed with the way it ended.The reason y kratos killed himself was not justified, as d game tap reach,na d ending mess am up
Re: God Of War III by texazzpete(m): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2010
nethacker:

i finished this game and i was pissed with the way it ended.The reason y kratos killed himself was not justified, as d game tap reach,na d ending mess am up

Were you born this mentally deranged, or did somebody drop you on your head as a kid? How the hell can you reveal d ending of a game many of us are yet to play?

I have a new copy of the game at home, just waiting for the weekend so I can tackle it. Now this imbec'ile reveals the ending. What a douchebag - posting a spoiler openly.
Re: God Of War III by kosovo(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2010
@nethacker

when next you want to post a SPOILER pls indicate. . .
U can say 'SPOILER ALERT!!' before posting. . .

thanks
Re: God Of War III by ritchboy(m): 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2010
[size=16pt]SPOILER ALERT![/size]

THIS GAME IS AWESOME! grin grin

kosovo
have you had the priviledge of experiencing the thrills of arguably the best game on your beloved console? No? cheesy
Re: God Of War III by kosovo(m): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2010
ritchboy:

[size=16pt]SPOILER ALERT![/size]

THIS GAME IS AWESOME! grin grin

kosovo
have you had the priviledge of experiencing the thrills of arguably the best game on your beloved console? No? cheesy

And i said that, some days back, that i won't be getting the game anytime soon. . tongue
Why do u like getting owned? cheesy
Re: God Of War III by ritchboy(m): 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2010
Kosovo
if you ask nicely, i would give you mine. cheesy
You'd have to wait a few days though, i'm playing it all over again. . . In short, GO GET YOURS! grin
Re: God Of War III by kosovo(m): 6:13am On Mar 24, 2010
, ;d :d :p
Re: God Of War III by nethacker(m): 7:43am On Mar 24, 2010
texazzpete:

Were you born this mentally deranged, or did somebody drop you on your head as a kid? How the hell can you reveal d ending of a game many of us are yet to play?

I have a new copy of the game at home, just waiting for the weekend so I can tackle it. Now this imbec'ile reveals the ending. What a douchebag - posting a spoiler openly.

Thunder fire u, bhastad!!!!! your papa dey craze  angry na u dey pay for my internet? y not go to facebook and see pples comments abt the game.
Re: God Of War III by malone5923(m): 7:44am On Mar 24, 2010
@Netwalker. You just dont post random spoiler's in thread like this. Dont even use a spoiler alert heading just dont post things like that except you create a thread with a big spoiler alert tagged along with it. Thanks a lot man you just spoit my day probably my month.
Re: God Of War III by malone5923(m): 7:52am On Mar 24, 2010
Its a shame that most Nigerians who call themselve gamers are just self bloated rich kids, who cant even comprehend with what true gaming is all about.
@net. The least you can do is modify your post. We even deserve an apology from you. You seriously just spoit my day.
Re: God Of War III by malone5923(m): 7:55am On Mar 24, 2010
I should not have logged into, Nairaland today.
Re: God Of War III by nethacker(m): 8:47am On Mar 24, 2010
malone5923:

I should not have logged into, Nairaland today.
My pple make una no vex abeg, u talk sensibly . I no be small boy for game .I was only tryin 2 share my experience with pple in d house who r in my shoes too. I dnt knw its not acceptable.
I'm Sorry for dat padi mi
Re: God Of War III by ritchboy(m): 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2010
UNSPOILER ALERT!:
nethacker didnt get the full scoop. . . After Kratos allegedly took his life, his "body" (***use your imagination***), this happened AFTER THE END CREDITS(nethacker probably skipped it).
Of course i might just be talking BS. . . If the uncertainty i've created salvages even a little of the experience for you, thank me later!
If i'm not making it up and it ruins it for you even more, dont expect an apology!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Can Hp 8460p Play Gta V? / First God Of War III Review: Perfect Score, Best Game Ever Made / The Official God Of War III Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.