Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Urgent Recruitment For The Post Of A Chemistry Teacher. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Recruitment For The Post Of A Chemistry Teacher. (789 Views)

Chrisland University Massive Recruitment For Academic & Non-academic Staff(143) / Are You A Chemistry Or Industrial Chemistry Graduate? We Are Hiring / I Need A Chemistry Teacher For My Child In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Recruitment For The Post Of A Chemistry Teacher. by Aspako44(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
A reputable school whose location is within the axis of Ogba-Ifako, Ifako Ijaiye LGA of Lagos State is urgently recruiting for the post of A CHEMISTRY TEACHER. Interested candidates with either Bsc/B.edu/B.tech in Chemistry or other related discipline can apply to this address in person or send application and CV to this email address.

abdulsalamhammed14@yahoo. com

or
The Principal,
Bachel Model College,
Ifako-Ogba,
Lagos.

Phone no: 07066227169
Re: Urgent Recruitment For The Post Of A Chemistry Teacher. by shegzy519: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
What's their pay like ?.
Re: Urgent Recruitment For The Post Of A Chemistry Teacher. by Aspako44(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
The pay is attractive. When you apply, you can negotiate if the offer suit you.
Re: Urgent Recruitment For The Post Of A Chemistry Teacher. by Adeniyi091: 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
Mr hammed I sight u

1 Like

Re: Urgent Recruitment For The Post Of A Chemistry Teacher. by Aspako44(m): 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
Adeniyi091:
Mr hammed I sight u
Bro, it's been a while. How's life at Ib? Miss you!
Re: Urgent Recruitment For The Post Of A Chemistry Teacher. by Vicotu2009: 12:46am On Aug 19, 2017
I am a chemical engineer presently staying in kaduna. It's the pay worth me relocating. Forget my vague attitude thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Excel Corporation Fresh Graduate & Intern Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / How To Start A Salary Negotiation In A Job Interview / Npower VAIDS/TAX 2017/2018 List Of Shortlisted Candidates | How To Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.