Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

The Abomination Of Desolation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Abomination Of Desolation (1478 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: Women Who Wear Men’s Clothes Are An Abomination Unto God / The Abomination Of Desolation / What Is The Abomination That Causes Desolation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
Jeremiah 3:12
Go and proclaim these words toward the north, and say, Return, thou backsliding Israel, saith the LORD; and I will not cause mine anger to fall upon you: for I am merciful, saith the LORD, and I will not keep anger for ever.
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 10:28am On Mar 13, 2021
Isaiah 14:22-24
For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.
23 I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts.
24 The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
MrPresident1:
The difference between the idolatry of America and that of Manasseh is that America knows God because God showed his power to her by making her greatest and the mightiest nation on earth. God prospered her and allowed the wealth of nations to flow seamlessly into her, she enjoyed the best of everything. Everything that could be known of God was made known to the United States America because God's might and power became manifest in them. America prospered in this knowledge

Romans 1:19-21
Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

When God punished Manasseh for his idolatry, Manasseh repented and God rehabilitated him. Manasseh repented and tried to make amends when he saw the mighty hand of the LORD.

2 Chronicles 33:12-13
And when he was in affliction, he besought the LORD his God, and humbled himself greatly before the God of his fathers,
13 And prayed unto him: and he was intreated of him, and heard his supplication, and brought him again to Jerusalem into his kingdom. Then Manasseh knew that the LORD he was God.

2 Chronicles 33:15-16
And he took away the strange gods, and the idol out of the house of the LORD, and all the altars that he had built in the mount of the house of the LORD, and in Jerusalem, and cast them out of the city.
16 And he repaired the altar of the LORD, and sacrificed thereon peace offerings and thank offerings, and commanded Judah to serve the LORD God of Israel.

America refused to repent, despite the fact that she knows the LORD. Now, he can now no longer repent. He is now the son of perdition. His sin is now incurable. He now only has to wait for judgment. America is the Lucifer that God created who now tried to overthrow God, so God has put him in his place, dethroned him from heaven and cast him to the dunghill; Generalissimo Michael has defeated him.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

That his embassy that he EXTREMELY PROUDLY placed in the temple of God in Jerusalem is the highest height of IDOLATRY in the whole universe.

Isaiah 14:11-15
Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

U.S. Ambassador Says Israel Is ‘on the Side of God’

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/14/world/middleeast/us-ambassador-israel-god.html

Advertisement
Continue reading the main story

Ambassador David M. Friedman, standing next to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel, spoke at an event commemorating the anniversary of the United States Embassy move to Jerusalem.
Ambassador David M. Friedman, standing next to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel, spoke at an event commemorating the anniversary of the United States Embassy move to Jerusalem.Credit...Gil Cohen-Magen/Agence France-Presse — Getty Images

JERUSALEM — The United States ambassador to Israel, a driving force in crafting the Trump administration’s long-awaited proposal to settle the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, declared Tuesday that Israel was “on the side of God.”

On the side of God LMAO! Interpretation? Israelis are on the side of the son of perdition
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 8:40am On Mar 14, 2021
MrPresident1:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/14/world/middleeast/us-ambassador-israel-god.html

Advertisement
Continue reading the main story

Ambassador David M. Friedman, standing next to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel, spoke at an event commemorating the anniversary of the United States Embassy move to Jerusalem.Credit...

JERUSALEM — The United States ambassador to Israel, a driving force in crafting the Trump administration’s long-awaited proposal to settle the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, declared Tuesday that Israel was “on the side of God.”

On the side of God LMAO! Interpretation? Israelis are on the side of the son of perdition

Israel, the synagogue of satan, joined together with America, the son of perdition, forever!

When the LORD's anger arises, they will be punished together, with all their allies, and all their hopeless dogs
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
2 Thessalonians 2:13-14
But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: The Abomination Of Desolation by MrPresident1: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2021
Psalms 139:23-24
Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
24 And see if [there be any] wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A_Z Teaching About The Angels, Who They Are And What They Can Do For You. / The Blackman Is Only Hibernating / Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.