Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Boy Denied Admission In India Because Of Abnormal Hand. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy Denied Admission In India Because Of Abnormal Hand. (506 Views)

Differences Of Abnormal Bleeding And Menstruation / Get Rid Of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding With Swissgarde Organic Herbs / Common Causes Of Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding Women Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boy Denied Admission In India Because Of Abnormal Hand. by jevic(m): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Tarik was born with big hands but now they are so huge that local villagers believe he is cursed and call him "devil." He has also been refused admission to schools due to fear that he will scare other children. His father passed away and his family is unable to afford money to have him tested. His condition is undiagnosed, although doctors speculate that it may be Elephant Foot disease.

Tarik is however optimistic that one day he will be cured. In an interview, he said: "I want to get rid of this condition. I want to become like other kids who go to school every day and play like normal kids. I see a hope that I will get normal hands." He lives with his brother Hargyan, who takes care of him and helps him perform various tasks such as eating, bathing and even putting on clothes. His family has appealed for help and is optimistic that medical science will change his condition for the better.

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Take A Look At This Test Result / Tummy Tuck Miracle Slimming System / 10 Brain Tumor Symptoms You Must Recognize Early To Save Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.