Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves (29876 Views)

Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli / "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) / Flavour Is Always Proud Of Igbo Culture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves by Nokiaguy(m): 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Talented Nigeria singer, Flavour who's currently taking a quick tour at the beautiful city of New York was spotted anchoring South Africa hard core rapper, Cassper Nyovest in broad daylight, an attempt many perceived as a way of pledging allegiance to the great Supreme Vikings confraternity.

Though his reasons for doing so openly what's made known to us but it's very unethical for a non member to pull this kinda stunt he pulled and from all indications we can conclude that he's one of their member.

Internet troll, presumely proud members of the same brotherhood came after him via the comment box acknowledging their very own blood and showing support to him for taking this bold step.

See what people are saying about the aforementioned act below....

Source : http://www.jmedia.com.ng/2017/08/flavour-is-allegedly-supreme-vikings.html?m=1

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves by Shelloween(m): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
What's with all this bullshit? A nigga cannot shake hands with a fellow nigga without a big fool reading another meaning into it? This is becoming too much these days, I can't even wear a red, white, yellow, blue, black, green cap these days, without a tout asking me silly questions like "who you be?" or "who goes?". These days, they watch what you wear, who you roll with, how you talk, words that you use, how you shake hands, how you go in and out of the neighbourhood. This nonsense has gat to stop.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
Forget that nonsense! That's just a normal claw greeting! Yankees greet that way a lot!

All those IG guys just dey make noise for nothing!

Aroo wey una do sotele, una manage graduate after years of c.o, still no job. No game! Nothing! Some die like fowl undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
shocked
Re: Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves by NicoBaba(m): 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Bobby schmurda, desiigna, kanye, Uzi vert,quavo all of em dey trow signs n shii dah doesn't mean dey Vikings....it's just some negros swagz
Re: Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves by ellahzy(f): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
thank God nairalanders are not as confused as his IG fans
Re: Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves by Purpletee(f): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
how did we get to this stage?
where did we go wrong??
I weep for my motherland.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Crips... they repping 213...all the way from inglewood smiley

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
Purpletee:
how did we get to this stage?
where did we go wrong??
I weep for my motherland.

hello cutie
Re: Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves by BLACKdagger: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
Therz notbin wrong with this dont read meanings into it pls
Re: Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves by Nokiaguy(m): 12:26am On Aug 19, 2017
Shelloween:
What's with all this bullshit? A nigga cannot shake hands with a fellow nigga without a big fool reading another meaning into it? This is becoming too much these days, I can't even wear a red, white, yellow, blue, black, green cap these days, without a tout asking me silly questions like "who you be?" or "who goes?". These days, they watch what you wear, who you roll with, how you talk, words that you use, how you shake hands, how you go in and out of the neighbourhood. This nonsense has gat to stop.

lolz bro it's such a bleeped up situation kind of mess, you literally have to watch every of your steps so that you don't step on people's toes. it's even worst in this days in tertiary institutions
Re: Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves by Nokiaguy(m): 12:27am On Aug 19, 2017
rainbowwkhid:

hello cutie
it's a bleeped up generation mehn
Re: Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves by Nokiaguy(m): 12:28am On Aug 19, 2017
ellahzy:
thank God nairalanders are not as confused as his IG fans

lolz you're on point
Re: Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves by Abudu2000(m): 12:42am On Aug 19, 2017
rainbowwkhid:
Crips... they repping 213...all the way from inglewood smiley
yea i ve heard alot about the crips but i think the m18 is more feared in usa....or is it m18 its called self??

I read some stories where even prison wadders were even afraid to step on them in prison for fear of their families being attacked by their gang
Re: Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves by sweeterman(m): 6:48am On Aug 19, 2017
Shelloween:

grin grin grin the clothes part weak person

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves by motherfucker: 7:12am On Aug 19, 2017
Shelloween:

Better watch your step and avoid their circle before you are caught I cult rivalry.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves by twisteddaNy(m): 7:42am On Aug 19, 2017
rainbowwkhid:

hello cutie
hehe baba na editing full the pic
Re: Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves by philo3(m): 7:56am On Aug 19, 2017
LMAO
Re: Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves by ificatchmodeh: 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nyovest.. na confirm norseman. is a family tradition.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves by DRPAIT123(m): 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
by there foot you shall know them.....the guy who said this is probably a graduate from a university in Biafra

1 Like

Re: Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves by Nokiaguy(m): 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
sweeterman:

grin grin grin the clothes part weak person
hahahahahah na me he weak pass

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Rocks The Super Eagles Jersey / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM To Be Demolished By Oyo State Government / Prince Hollywood Threatens War With Tonto Dikeh Like Bobrisky Over Ex- Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.