Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Basking In The Euphoria Of Secured New Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Basking In The Euphoria Of Secured New Job. (968 Views)

N-power Portal Not Hacked, It Is Secured ― FG / Senate President Secured FIRS Job For 26 People In His Zone / 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basking In The Euphoria Of Secured New Job. by menthane(m): 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
I want to thank God, God and God for securing a good job. To those seeking for same you are next to testify. Whoever that's named ammyluv2002 on Nairaland, I appreciate your effort because you posted the job availability. You can only get job by God grace. Try and impress your employer because the most important thing to the recruiter is your Communication skill and confidence... Thank you Jesus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basking In The Euphoria Of Secured New Job. by eezeribe(m): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Thank God for your life... From henceforth,you shall never remain the same again..
It shall be from glory to glory,in jesus' name... AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Basking In The Euphoria Of Secured New Job. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
Thank God for you. Soon I shall testify
Re: Basking In The Euphoria Of Secured New Job. by eezeribe(m): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
lalasticlala,Mynd44,ammyluv2002
Re: Basking In The Euphoria Of Secured New Job. by eezeribe(m): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ruemufaith:
Thank God for you. Soon I shall testify
AMEN!!!!!!!
Re: Basking In The Euphoria Of Secured New Job. by Yuneehk(f): 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Your testimony will be permanent. Congrats
Re: Basking In The Euphoria Of Secured New Job. by Ifeshyne(f): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
Congratulations, God bless ammyluv forever. .
Re: Basking In The Euphoria Of Secured New Job. by ammyluv2002(f): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
menthane:
I want to thank God, God and God for securing a good job. To those seeking for same you are next to testify. Whoever that's named ammyluv2002 on Nairaland, I appreciate your effort because you posted the job availability. You can only get job by God grace. Try and impress your employer because the most important thing to the recruiter is your Communication skill and confidence... Thank you Jesus.
Congratulations Bros! God bless your new job
Re: Basking In The Euphoria Of Secured New Job. by ammyluv2002(f): 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ifeshyne:
Congratulations, God bless ammyluv forever. .
Amen....God bless you too
Re: Basking In The Euphoria Of Secured New Job. by Aspako44(m): 12:14am On Aug 19, 2017
A reputable school whose location is within the axis of Ogba-Ifako, Ifako Ijaiye LGA of Lagos State is urgently recruiting for the post of A CHEMISTRY TEACHER. Interested candidates with either Bsc/B.edu/B.tech in Chemistry or other related discipline can apply to this address in person or send application and CV to this email address.
abdulsalamhammed14@yahoo. com
or
The Principal,
Bachel Model College,
Ifako-Ogba,
Lagos.
Phone no: 07066227169

(1) (Reply)

Sales Girl Wanted In Ojodu Berger, Lagos / New Vacancies At MTN Nigeria / Please How Authentic Is This Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.