Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Sometimes Kids Friendly Cartoon Went Horribly Wrong. Pics 18+ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sometimes Kids Friendly Cartoon Went Horribly Wrong. Pics 18+ (1287 Views)

Stunt Goes Horribly Wrong:fast And Furious 9 Star Vin Diesel In 'tears' / BBNaija: Nina Tells Miracle She Enjoyed What Went Down Between Them / 2 Indian Actors Die After Movie Stunt Goes Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes Kids Friendly Cartoon Went Horribly Wrong. Pics 18+ by Jbleenk: 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Cartoons are believed to be kid friendly. They are supposed to be full of innocence, wiseness and every good thing for a child. But things change when you grow up. You start seeing everything differently.

The hidden sexual scenes, innuendos, signs related to adult things, they went 18+. And that’s when you realize your childhood is ruined forever. Also, the fact that you won’t ever be able to enjoy these cartoons the same you did once hit you hard. You curse and regret because now they went 18+.

1 rob me 3 times and I will come. How does that sound in the real sense?

2 The Little Mermaid
Seems like these cartoons hide way too much.

3. Scooby-Doo
I hope Scooby-Doo and team were able to solve this mystery. Kid friendly cartoons, seriously?

4. Tangled
This one actually came as a surprise. Also, how did the creators even made something like this in a children’s movie?

Re: Sometimes Kids Friendly Cartoon Went Horribly Wrong. Pics 18+ by Jbleenk: 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
5. The Lion King
Well, the second picture says everything. Lion King was probably one of the most iconic and kid friendly cartoons ever. Unless, of course, this happened.

Re: Sometimes Kids Friendly Cartoon Went Horribly Wrong. Pics 18+ by Jbleenk: 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
5 Donald Duck

When boys in real life face this situation on daily basis, why to spare the kid friendly cartoons.

6 The Lion King Again

I won’t really say anything. Let the picture below speak for itself.

Re: Sometimes Kids Friendly Cartoon Went Horribly Wrong. Pics 18+ by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Honestly Op you really need cleansin and Christ afterwards undecided

I think your dirty mind is at work here and your "honey state" is blurrin your vision grin

Oya come and be goin before you spoil my taste and mind undecided
Re: Sometimes Kids Friendly Cartoon Went Horribly Wrong. Pics 18+ by abelprice(m): 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
Child of the world.. you have spoil to the core.. (fall voice )... undecided
Re: Sometimes Kids Friendly Cartoon Went Horribly Wrong. Pics 18+ by Jbleenk: 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
7 Naruto
Well, I guess even Naruto couldn’t escape the hidden adult meaning phase.

8 Mickey Mouse
Did the creators purposely do this or it just happened? I am really curious.

9 Dexter’s laboratory
I actually remember this episode. So a kid friendly cartoon with a mom who had Dad’s Trophy written on her back. Oh! the irony.

Re: Sometimes Kids Friendly Cartoon Went Horribly Wrong. Pics 18+ by Jbleenk: 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
10 Toy Story

Toy Story was/is a class apart. But when a scene like this appears, the whole scenario of a children movie changes.

Re: Sometimes Kids Friendly Cartoon Went Horribly Wrong. Pics 18+ by Jbleenk: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
19. Pokémon

The most appropriate time to say, “This is not what it looks like.”

There u have it, watch what ur kids watch.

http://sarcasm.co/kid-friendly-cartoons-dirty-18/

Re: Sometimes Kids Friendly Cartoon Went Horribly Wrong. Pics 18+ by Abdullateef77(m): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
na wa oooo
Re: Sometimes Kids Friendly Cartoon Went Horribly Wrong. Pics 18+ by sagerasaq: 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Still searching fr d plus 18 in cartoons? Who see dem
Re: Sometimes Kids Friendly Cartoon Went Horribly Wrong. Pics 18+ by Teacher1776(m): 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
Please just click like if you believe Manchester United is beating Swansea city tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Star, Kit Harington, Earns N928m Per Episode / How To Activate Boomerang On Amazon Fire TV / Ya Favourite Girl Bands/boy Bands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.