Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

#npower Unpaid Issues - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / #npower Unpaid Issues (380 Views)

Npower: Unpaid June Stipend Of Some Volunteer / Breaking News Npower Lagos: Notice To All Verified Npower Unpaid Beneficiaries / Npower Unpaid February Stipend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#npower Unpaid Issues by kayteajay111(m): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2017
Kudos to FGN under the administration of Gen. Burahi and his vice-president Prof. Yemi osinbajo for reducing poverty in the life of unemployed youths in Nigeria.
Npower programme is the best political empowerment program ever executed by Nigerian government with transparency and without discrimination. This program has already changed the life of populace.
Back to the topic; Npower has done well so far but not yet convinced by all beneficiaries with their nonuniform and irregular payment.
As an example, I am a beneficiary of this program. I was physically verified in my local government in early December last year and founding that all my BVN and account details are correct since inception of this program without a change, even on my NPVN portal till date but just started collecting stipends in the month of June.
I have two friends living in Lagos that only came for verification in December and didn't surface again but all their stipends were paid including December. I don't know the criteria for the payment while I'm always present in my PPA.
Npower has been saying backlogs will be paying in batches but I have not been seeing any batch moving since May, Npower should do the right thing because these unpaid issues have caused lopsidedness to their effectiveness which may diss their great works in the past.
Although Npower is not a solution to unemployment issues in Nigeria but it helps to attain a living and after two years someone can make a move with stipends saved.
Sorry for my writing arrangement and grammatical error, I'm not a writer.
God Bless Nigeria.

In short; When are you going to pay the BACKLOGS?

(1) (Reply)

Proctor And Gamble Internship / I Need Direection / Job Vacancies At Microsoft Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.