Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,192 members, 7,811,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Easy Way To Recharge Your PHCN Prepaid Meter Online Without Visiting The Bank - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Easy Way To Recharge Your PHCN Prepaid Meter Online Without Visiting The Bank (13214 Views)

Please My Sister Mistakenly Used 10000naira To Recharge Her Line / I Tried To Recharge My MTN Through VTU Transfer And This Happens / How To Recharge Over-scratched MTN Recharge Card Without Speaking With Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Way To Recharge Your PHCN Prepaid Meter Online Without Visiting The Bank by nikoronuel(m): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2017
I remember when prepaid meters came to Nigeria , it was a "To Get" for every home , the coming in of this meter is very nice and budget friendly , but the only problems Nigerians are facing is the queue in he banks or PHCN office when they go to purchase "Recharge Tokens" .
But i'm writing this to tell you that you can now actually purchase this Tokens from the comfort of your home or office by simply following some easy steps .

How To Recharge Your PHCN Prepaid Meter Online

Requirements
➽Your PC or Smartphone.
➽An Internet connection.
➽Your ATM Card.

STEPS

1. Visit www.payelectricitybills.com from your pc or smartphone.

2.Now select your electricity distribution company from the list you will be shown .

3. Then fill in your Account details which includes your plan type , meter number , your phone number (this is where token will be sent to ) and the amount in Naira you which to buy and click Continue to verify details.

4. Once your account details has been verified , you will be taken to a secured page where you will input your card information for payment.

5. Your meter Tokens will be sent to your number after successful payment.

6. Now enter the 20 digits Token sent to you on your Meter and voilla , you've been recharged .

Note:[/b]If you have a space you can turn this to a mini business and place your charge .

[b]Alternatively

Read More:http://www.nueltech.com/2017/08/easy-ways-to-recharge-your-phcn-prepaid.html

Re: Easy Way To Recharge Your PHCN Prepaid Meter Online Without Visiting The Bank by nikoronuel(m): 8:37am On Aug 19, 2017
Cc:Seun,lalasticlala
Re: Easy Way To Recharge Your PHCN Prepaid Meter Online Without Visiting The Bank by Ahmed0336(m): 9:02am On Aug 19, 2017
Thank God say na old meter i dey use grin bill comes from 50-350 naira monthly grin
Re: Easy Way To Recharge Your PHCN Prepaid Meter Online Without Visiting The Bank by nikoronuel(m): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2017
Ahmed0336:
Thank God say na old meter i dey use grin bill comes from 50-350 naira monthly grin

Bros are you serious ?
Re: Easy Way To Recharge Your PHCN Prepaid Meter Online Without Visiting The Bank by Ahmed0336(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2017
nikoronuel:

Bros are you serious ?
Very serious bro

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Adds Face Recognition Feature Which Notify Users When They Are Spotted / Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS / Infinix Hot Review!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.