Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Have You Seen The New Smart Business Card? You Business Needs It! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Seen The New Smart Business Card? You Business Needs It! (1753 Views)

Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? / Have You Seen This Young Man? / Do You Have Any Card You Wanna Sell"itunes Or Amazon"contact Me"08152691263" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen The New Smart Business Card? You Business Needs It! by focusnow: 9:32am On Aug 19, 2017
Of course you that your business card is a gateway to new business connections. But, how does it look? Most people still use white and black business cards, looking old and boring! At best, some have nicely designed and colourfull cards to represent what they do.
The truth is that business cards make the first impression of your business to potential clients. So what can of impression do you wish to make? just pick up your card and you know the answer.
We are
How can you make attract new clients, stand out from the crowd and play ahead of competition? if you have a smart digital business card.
A smart digital business card like the type we produce is not only beautifully designed, it has a new feature you wont find in other cards - a digital code.
Once scanned with a smartphone application, the code links directly to your website or facebook page where clients can see what you do in full detail. We also design the facebook business page where you can sample your work on social media. See samples of our work @ https://web.facebook.com/cards247/

(1) (Reply)

Getting National ID Card / ALGON, 16 Foreign Firms To Create 5.9 Million New Jobs. / Pls Can I Get Someone Leaving Around Surulere,mushiin Or Isolo To Teach Me SEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.