Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System (54941 Views)

(Must Read) Top 10 Fruit You Should Start Eating To Prevent You From Dying Young / Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos / Coronavirus: 13 Types Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by Millionjeff: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2017
maxiuc:
I blended ginger and garlic nd mixed with raw original honey left it to ferment for 4days I take it every morning

Working wonder

bro what is work in the body?
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by nike4love: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2017
maxiuc:
I blended ginger and garlic nd mixed with raw original honey left it to ferment for 4days I take it every morning

Working wonder

what's the work?
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2017
billycayana:
The guy above me tho, are you on 5G? shocked

@OP
Thanks to the universe for my boyfriend
Nothing works better than weed
Sk, naija, Arizona
I can eat 7raps of fufu after hitting my joint shocked cool cheesy

I don't know if you are joking or not I just feel sorry for women like you.
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by dtrend(m): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2017
maxiuc:

Working wonder

Mehn! trust you've got a super strong perfume you use once you are done gulping that concoction?
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by dhebz2pon(m): 11:06am On Aug 19, 2017
Noted,tnx op
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2017
Raptor15:
I don't know if you are joking or not I just feel sorry for women like you.
Sorry for yourself
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by jfleece(m): 11:14am On Aug 19, 2017
U didn't add beans and pap..
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by OWOABASIUDY: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2017
MrHistorian:
TRUE.

How did you known
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by yemmit90: 11:54am On Aug 19, 2017
burqueenx:
wink.....And as for the men grin grin grin

This is what they called eaten in sorrow.

Ounje ibanuje for that matter.
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by Themandator: 11:56am On Aug 19, 2017
billycayana:

@OP
Sk, naija, Arizona

Garlic, very medicinal ....For ladies with smelly vaginal ...Just peel one and insert into the V for like two hours daily for one week and it is done
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by erico2k2(m): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Chey una don saw It.all of unu wey dey form Aje unto say Una nor wan chop chicken Bone . Abeg if U go grind chicken bone at KFC click like make we rub mind jare. grin grin
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by pat077: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
Can someone please recommend a good yoghurt with artificial flavor.
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by pat077: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Can someone please recommend a good yohgort with artificial flavor.
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by Coldfeets: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
I didn't see banana in the list.

I mean real banana o!

Not the other bananas that ladies love.
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by TerrorSquad147: 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
billycayana:
F
hey, I just pm-ed you
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by yomislim: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
maxiuc:

Working wonder
hi bro, please in what's average is the garlic and ginger blended, and how much honey to be added.. Lastly a little hightight on the wonder work of the mixture would go a long way.
Plese reply!!!
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by ufuosman(m): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
Noted
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by NotNairalandi(m): 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
maxiuc:

Working wonder
bro do you extract the water of the garlic and ginger before mixing it with honey ?pls explain more
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by Goodnuel: 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
Smily202:
So all this na food for ur village. I go just carry ginger dey chop ba ?
I weak too bro.

1 Like

Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by Chidexc(m): 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
Thanks for the information
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by sambisa5: 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
Thanks for this info,,,,
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by WetinConsignMe: 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
yomislim:
hi bro, please in what's average is the garlic and ginger blended, and how much honey to be added.. Lastly a little hightight on the wonder work of the mixture would go a long way.
Plese reply!!!

Please make your question clear so I can answer
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by maxiuc(m): 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
NotNairalandi:
bro do you extract the water of the garlic and ginger before mixing it with honey ?pls explain more
Yea I do extract the water the mix with pure honey

1 Like

Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by AyamConfidence(m): 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
maxiuc:

Working wonder
bro please what does it work
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by Alariwo2: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
The chicken own is true.. makes your body relax and okay
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by mozele(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
billycayana:

@OP
Sk, naija, Arizona

must you advertise to the world that you are a slut when you are far more precious than that?

Smh
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by Lilimax(f): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
You omitted Tumeric and Cayenne Pepper (sanbo in Yoruba). They work wonders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by IBreakRules: 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
maxiuc:

Working wonder
What exactly does that work for?
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by fof1: 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
billycayana:

@OP
Sk, naija, Arizona

WILL NOT BE SURPRISED,WHEN U ARE GIVEN TO WEEDS...INDIAN HEMP AS A WOMAN. AN ENDANGERED SPECIE MISLED BY FALSE PASSION AND EGO. DAMNED FOR DESTRUCTION, MISLED BY WRONG COMPANIES...
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
cry Chicken makes me purge, don't eat it much.

I love Garlic and Red bell pepper like kilode cheesy
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by charlsecy(m): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
maxiuc:

Working wonder
What does it do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pamela Onyeagusi & Justice Zainab Bashir Clash As Cosmetic Surgery Goes Wrong / Kogi Man Hit By An Unusual Type Of Cancer (Disturbing Photos) / What Causes White Particles To Float In Urine Of A Male?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.