Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

6plots Of Land For Sale In Ago Palace. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 6plots Of Land For Sale In Ago Palace. (358 Views)

Awesome Promo, Buy 6plots And Get 7 Free...ends 2nd May / Buy 6plots And Get 1 Plot Free From Kentops Estate Ibadan / Make 25% Of Your Investment Weekly Investing In AGO Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6plots Of Land For Sale In Ago Palace. by Forex4u(m): 10:45am On Aug 19, 2017
Goodmorning Esteemed Buyers,
I wish to notify the general public that an acre which is six plots of land is auctioned for sale in bokuno, ago palace, Festac Extension costing N5million each and N30million in total, all the plots are dry, good road network connected to Jakande road, fast developing, it has global C of O, interested buyers should contact me with my phone number via my signature for more details and fixing of an appointment for inspection on the said plots, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Ecobank CEO Advocates Credit Guarantee Schemes For Msme’s / Profitable And Legitimate Investment / Money: How To Get Rich And Get Out Of Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.