Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

You've Been Drinking Whisky Wrong Your Whole Life, According To A New Study - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You've Been Drinking Whisky Wrong Your Whole Life, According To A New Study (378 Views)

71% Nigerians Have No Malaria Parasite Antigen,wasting Money On Drugs– New Study / These 7 Habits Literally Add Years To Your Life, According To Science / You Have Been Brushing Your Teeth Wrong Your Whole Life And You Don’t Even Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You've Been Drinking Whisky Wrong Your Whole Life, According To A New Study by infotimeline: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2017
As all good whisky enthusiasts and connoisseurs will tell you, a drop of water in your dram enhances the smell and flavor of the smoky, golden liquid. Turning to the slightly unconventional use of computer simulations, scientists have now been able to explain exactly why a dribble of water helps the tipple.

https://www.infoislife.com/youve-drinking-whisky-wrong-whole-life-according-new-study/

(1) (Reply)

Best Psychologist In Dubai / Fate Kills 7 In Zamfara State / Pls Help Me With Effective Remedy For My Stubborn Bumps At Back Of My Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.