Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

How Men Help With Domestic Work. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Men Help With Domestic Work. (593 Views)

Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence / Domestic Violence Victim Shares Painful Story (Photos) / Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Men Help With Domestic Work. by omerta07(m): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
So I stimbled on this pix on FB. Its amazing how this father has graciously taught his boys to do this... Even if you have to do it watching your TV, by all means help the girls... Its sweet.

1 Like

Re: How Men Help With Domestic Work. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lol!

Although I know it will take ages for the work to get done, Nevertheless the motive and trial will be much appreciated.
Re: How Men Help With Domestic Work. by omerta07(m): 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ages keh??
As long as the timing of the food is dependent on how fast they pick the leaves, my dear, na sharp practice things
Re: How Men Help With Domestic Work. by jaszplus12(m): 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
nice! I love it always! I'm right now doing the same with my boys and my wife!!
Re: How Men Help With Domestic Work. by eyinjuege: 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
Na so...

Imagine having such grown up boys/joys at home, and they won't be useful to their mother.
It all depends on how a parent trains their children. Parents have to train their sons to be handy in the kitchen, and everywhere. It's more or less a life skill.
Same with their daughters, they need to be trained by both parents that they can be CEOs and still put on the gen, or fix a leaking tap and also cook and eat.
Re: How Men Help With Domestic Work. by YourCoffin: 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
Why waste energy teaching them a skill they will do away with when they grow?

Anyway how do I kill sarki? Anytime I come across his comment I just want to kill him.

(1) (Reply)

What Silly Things Did You Do When Young That Makes You Laugh Up Till Now? / Her Husband Of Five Years Had Died Eleven Years Before (must Read) / What Are The Best English Learning App For 3 Years Old Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.