Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:56 AM

Get An Affordabe Website For Your Weddings And General Events. Details Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get An Affordabe Website For Your Weddings And General Events. Details Here (270 Views)

Need An Affordabe And Responsive Website For Your Business? Have It Now For 15K / Need An Affordabe And Responsive Website For Your Business? Have It Now For 15K / Need An Affordabe And Responsive Website For Your Business? Have It Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get An Affordabe Website For Your Weddings And General Events. Details Here by Ignyte(m): 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
My name is Peter Jev (Creative Writer, Web designer and Member; Benue Tech Forum) and I run Slush! (You thought of Ice Cream right?? That's the point) Anyways, Slush is a Web, Media and Creative Agency.
Recently, Slush launched a department to handle events, mostly due to the fact that Nigerians are hardly aware of the existence of event websites.

We want to give you a great event website without cutting your head off (Literally)

What does an event website do?:

1. Provide important and attractive information regarding the event,
that will…
2. Get more people to register for/ attend the event.

This Is to say, rather than distribute flyers, and sell tickets and start narrating by word of mouth on how to find your venue. We can do this for you. We make use of world class templates to ensure your site has a world class finish

What's More, We deliver in 7 days and you only pay half way until your website is completed.

For weddings, rather than share a bella naija 1 paged post, wouldn't you rather have an entire website where you could put up all of your pictures, create a couple diary, Ensure people can RSVP online and send wishes before your wedding!!!

All, wedding websites are to be delivered in five days. If you need help managig your website we have lots of interns willing to work for a little stipend and We can get them to work for you!

What are you waiting for?
For enquiries and more details Call/Whatsapp: 07037534762 or send me a mail: Peterjev6@gmail.com, Contact me on Facebook: Peter Tyler Jev . Twitter: @PeterJev

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Offline Wordpress Site / 5 Factors That Make Great Landing Pages / FREE COURSE - Learn How To Design And Monetize A Wordpress Blog For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.