Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

O&g Recruit Text Message: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / O&g Recruit Text Message: (1280 Views)

Immigration To Recruit 5,000 Personnel Soon / Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out. / Good News! Immigration Set To Recruit 5,000 Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O&g Recruit Text Message: by ENIOLABUNM: 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2010
MY PEOPLE: THANKS FOR BEING THERE ALWAYS. I WAS CALLED FOR A SELECTION TEST BY O&G RECRUIT ON 30TH JANUARY BUT WAS UNABLE TO MEET UP . I NEED SOMEBODY TO HELP CONFIRM WHOM O&G RECRUIT IS AND THE LOCATION OF THEIR OFFICE. THANKS AS YOU DO THE FAVOUR.

REGARDS.
Re: O&g Recruit Text Message: by pussinboot: 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2010
That was TOTAL Nig Plc and the test result is out as a matter of fact an interview has been conducted though we await their feedback
O&G stands for Oil and Gas the recruitment was outsourced
Re: O&g Recruit Text Message: by ubiaru(f): 10:13am On Feb 18, 2010
Please house,

How did you pple apply for that?
Re: O&g Recruit Text Message: by ENIOLABUNM: 10:40am On Feb 18, 2010
Thanks indeed. to be Sincere, i couldn't remember the time i applied for that ample opportunity though, i had one with them two years ago and only three of us did the final stage and non was called then.

Pls were you called based on IT experienced or what?? i pray you made it by God grace. Amen. Total is a good place to work.

pls endeavour to furnish me the detail as it goes on.
Re: O&g Recruit Text Message: by pussinboot: 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2010
Vacancies were for Finance, Sales and Engineering
Re: O&g Recruit Text Message: by ENIOLABUNM: 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2010
THX MAN. i pray you get it. if you have not done that of total interview itself you can send for clue about it.

My warm regards.
Re: O&g Recruit Text Message: by tuns10: 11:50am On Mar 03, 2010
hello @
Pls how long did it take between "after interview and getting called by total " cause a friend of mine was at the last interview and its getting to a month now.He's presently very worried
Re: O&g Recruit Text Message: by tuns10: 11:19am On Mar 26, 2010
pls has anyone been called for the next stage of the interview?

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate Jobs In A Multinational Company / Nysc 2011 / Current Jobs(deadline Extended)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.