Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

What Are U Doing Here? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Are U Doing Here? (830 Views)

I'TIKAAF, Are U Planning For It? / RAMADAN Kareem At Our Door Step! Are U Prepared? / What Are U Doing Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are U Doing Here? by abdulaa: 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2010
What are u doing here?

this question goes to the Christian's that log on to the Islam for Muslim section all just to make trouble and to mock the unnoticed Muslims,

As a regular user of Nairaland i have never for oneday log on to see what is on post at the Christian section of this site because i belief i have no business and nothing to benefit me there,

So you Christian and those of you that have gone so desperate to the extent of giving your self Islamic username all to make posting to mock Islam and deceive those Muslim that are not strong in Islam,

Please is this what the teachings of the Bible are all about, well our own Qur'an teaches that we should tolerate you even with the difference in belief,

U people are behind the threat mail sent to Seun the owner of this site using the Muslim as a cover just to make him drop this section[Islam for Muslim],

please continue with your work, God is watching,

To you my Muslim Brothers and Sisters, what ever name they like let them call us, you and i know every thing about us is Peace,

Let them tell us where are the weapon of mass destruction they say Saddam has, or if Saddam is a bad man, is it Bush and is family that will judge him,

12 innocent Muslims were killed in Afghan town of Majah all they could say is we are sorry, but if one American is kill all they will say is that terrorist are at it again and it will make headline for month,

They see the Nuclear weapon that Iran has not even made as a threat to Israel and they have never seen the Israeli Nuclear Weapon as a threat to the innocent Palestinians ,

the recent Jos crisis was spark off as a result of an argument that a Muslim landlord should not rebuild his house that was destroy by the christian in the previous crisis, but at the end you hear them saying it was the Muslim that start it all,

I am sending this message because some Uneducated Muslim about their religion have join the Christian in mocking Islam on this Site,

Please think about this,
Re: What Are U Doing Here? by muhsin(m): 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2010
Well said, bros.

I wish they will heed your words. smiley
Re: What Are U Doing Here? by chakula: 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2010
Dont mind them always they are looking for trouble cos they are ignorance.
Re: What Are U Doing Here? by ymozay: 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2010
I think they are insecure, because people accept Islam everyday
Re: What Are U Doing Here? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2010
U people are behind the threat mail sent to Seun the owner of this site using the Muslim as a cover just to make him drop this section

i seriously doubt this allegation.

If indeed seun received any such mail from concerned[b] Muslims[/b], it might be because of the actions/posts of abuzola1 and other like minds.

Not to mention the Muttalab factor.

anyway, a Christian sending him such a request doesnt need to pretend to be a muslim. What would be the point of that?

as for me, i check out the muslim section occasionally because my mouse clicked on the link.

If my presence offends you I'll be quite happy to stay away oh!
Re: What Are U Doing Here? by muhsin(m): 11:55am On Feb 20, 2010
@tpia.

You got it all wrong. I don't have an ounce of doubt your folks can do worst than that to disrepute Muslims on this board, especially the likes of davidylan that couldn't feel, even a little, for those Boko-Haram defenseless people murdered extra-judiciously after the crises.

And, I'll tell you not because of anything but truth that I respect many of your inputs on Islam. You no matter how play it more sensibly than many. Hence keep coming. No more vex.

Lastly, look above this reply made by one of you: does that sincerely speaking make sense or make the poster sensible? What called for that tantrum-infected reply?
Re: What Are U Doing Here? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2010
^^ I seriously doubt a Christian would have to resort to pretending to be muslim in order to make such a request. Why is it so hard to believe a muslim did that (ie asked)?

If the person feels the board is being used to create more trouble than benefits for muslims, as has frequently happened.

Besides, you dont know what information the asker is privy to, and which is giving him or her room for concern.

I rarely visit this section anyway, except once in awhile if something catches my attention. I do engage muslims such as Jarus in debates elsewhere based on what I'm seeing about his posts. Likewise he has done the same to me.

But since the OP seems very disturbed by the presence of non-muslims in the section, and doesnt want to check the reason why they're here (many are simply engaging in back and forth with muslims who frequent the Christian section to threaten fire and brimstone or look for converts), then its not by force to be in the muslim section oh. undecided

however, I can stay away but it doesnt mean I cant drop in once in a while to correct the likes of abuzola when he goes on rampage.

But if the section must become another Jos then that one is beyond me.
Re: What Are U Doing Here? by jamila10(f): 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2010
[/center]sad   sad  sad
Re: What Are U Doing Here? by luvola(m): 12:10am On Feb 21, 2010
mod y deleting my post ? is dat wat muhammed taught u to do
Re: What Are U Doing Here? by muhsin(m): 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2010
Well, I don't know what to actually say. But understand one thing; ain't trying to woo you in any way.

InshaAllah when I get back I'll say more. Cheers.
Re: What Are U Doing Here? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2010
how did woo enter this matter? Was that directed at me?

Did I sound like I was asking to be "wooed"?

I'm at least 20 years your senior abeg.

Stick to topic.
Re: What Are U Doing Here? by muhsin(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2010
tpia.:

how did woo enter this matter? Was that directed at me?

Anything written (or even spoken, at times) is open to multiple interpretations. If not you should have rightly gotten what I was saying there. Woo came to my words while trying to point out that I'm not just saying your postings make sense here in order to "woo" you keep coming (that's "nothing" to me). Rather telling you the fact.

Did I sound like I was asking to be "wooed"?

Thats what I fear.  smiley

I'm at least 20 years your senior abeg.

How did you know that? 

Stick to topic.

So I've always been.
Re: What Are U Doing Here? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2010
^^ lighten up.

its not that serious.

If na woo you want, you know where to look on this nairaland.

I engage in discussions all the time. If I were looking for "wooing" I wouldnt be so argumentative, dont you think?

"woo" in any interpetation you want to give it.
Re: What Are U Doing Here? by muhsin(m): 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2010
^^^ I stand corrected. cool
Re: What Are U Doing Here? by 123jml: 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2010
Right shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Islam Requires Muslims to be Patient in the Face of Provocation / Have A Look@ The KING Of Saudi's Grave / Tasuu'a And Ashoora Fasting=25th And 26th Dec., '09

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.