Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Add Menstruation To His Stew--nigerian Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Add Menstruation To His Stew--nigerian Lady (593 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There / Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody / Everywhere stew: Nigerian Fan Re-creates Picture Of Wizkid & Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Add Menstruation To His Stew--nigerian Lady by hon3sty(m): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2017

According to the facebook user, Sophia Gold, the best punishment to give your boyfriend for cheating, is to add the blood from your period into his stew. Funny sha, but my my question is what’s the punishment for the girls ?

Source: http://topupinfo.com/boyfriend-cheating-add-menstruation-stew-strange-lady/
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Add Menstruation To His Stew--nigerian Lady by YOUNGrapha(m): 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jeez shocked shocked

and last Sunday I chew something like ice blood from the food my girlfriend served me shocked

SHE MUST CONFESS TONIGH
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Add Menstruation To His Stew--nigerian Lady by stGabrielo(m): 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
what manner of idiot is this...
I know some dumb head ladies will try this..Mtcheew
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Add Menstruation To His Stew--nigerian Lady by Macdawid(m): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
shocked such a/an wicked/irritating mentality, gosh!

(1) (Reply)

Highest Paid Actors In 2017: The List Will Surprise You / Davido Accused Of 'stealing' Beat For 'pere' Record / Lil Wayne's Daughter Gives Update On Her Father's Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.