Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

How I Made My First Income From Internet Through Bulksms Business. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Made My First Income From Internet Through Bulksms Business. (446 Views)

Nigerian Youth To Desist From Internet Lifestyles-dolapo Osinbajo / Generate A Hurricane Of Revenue In Bulksms Reselling Business. / How To Earn Multiple Xtra Income From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made My First Income From Internet Through Bulksms Business. by godwinweb(m): 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
If I were you, I would make sure I read this article from beginning to the end because it's paramount! Right on this page, I would reveal to you with proofs how I make a six figure income from the internet every month from the bulk sms business opportunity.

Have you ever thought of how easy life would be, if you could have a working internet business that push out cash for you on demand just like ATM machine? Have you ever imagined living your life independently without having to work for any one and depend on monthly salary? If you have not, then I tell you how it feels.
I've been making steady income on the internet each time I become successful with any money making scheme on the internet, I write detailed step guide on how others can do it as well and make good money from it too.
The business opportunity I am about to discuss with you on this great website is one of the most profitable online businesses that I do on the internet from the comfort of my home. The business is bulksms you might have been reading many articles on the this particular business but the question is “do you ignore after reading” if you answer is “yes’ then you are loosing something because this business has the ability to make you financially independent.
I will explain again in a clear terms what is bulksms and how it works.
Bulk sms is a platform where you can send customized sms to several individuals/groups at a time.
Have you ever received a message from your, mtn, glo, airtel, church or political aspirants and when the message enters, instead of seeing a phone number you will see Gtbank, Sterling, Mtn or Glo
Bulksms business involves sending customized sms to over a million number of people at the click of your MOUSE.
You earn in thousands. This service is being used by Schools, NGOs, Politicians, etc. for dissemination of information or product launch.
It is guaranteed of making you atleast 400k richer monthly and you will continue to make money because your customer base will continue to increase and I will also teach you how to increase your customer base daily.
These are Four Ways to make money from bulksms business.
1. You can make money setting up bulk sms portals for individuals and corporate firms
2. You can make money when you have your own sms portal and you render bulk sms services to people
3. As an entrepreneur or a business owner, you can triple your current income/profit by having your own sms portal and take advantage of the mobile marketing opportunities that are emerging on daily basis
4. You can make money selling this money making ideas to others. You can achieve this through seminars, training or inform of an information product.
In my own case, I have made money from bulksms business using the four means and still making it further.
You too can make it guaranteed! all you need is to have your own bulksms portal today. If already have you can buy Unit from our platform at a cheaper rate [url]smsforth.com[/url]

For more info call or whatsapp: +234 90 601 413 65
Your internet friend,
Godwin.
Re: How I Made My First Income From Internet Through Bulksms Business. by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 20, 2017
godwinweb:
If I were you, I would make sure I read this article from beginning to the end because it's paramount! Right on this page, I would reveal to you with proofs how I make a six figure income from the internet every month from the bulk sms business opportunity.

Have you ever thought of how easy life would be, if you could have a working internet business that push out cash for you on demand just like ATM machine? Have you ever imagined living your life independently without having to work for any one and depend on monthly salary? If you have not, then I tell you how it feels.
I've been making steady income on the internet each time I become successful with any money making scheme on the internet, I write detailed step guide on how others can do it as well and make good money from it too.
The business opportunity I am about to discuss with you on this great website is one of the most profitable online businesses that I do on the internet from the comfort of my home. The business is bulksms you might have been reading many articles on the this particular business but the question is “do you ignore after reading” if you answer is “yes’ then you are loosing something because this business has the ability to make you financially independent.
I will explain again in a clear terms what is bulksms and how it works.
Bulk sms is a platform where you can send customized sms to several individuals/groups at a time.
Have you ever received a message from your, mtn, glo, airtel, church or political aspirants and when the message enters, instead of seeing a phone number you will see Gtbank, Sterling, Mtn or Glo
Bulksms business involves sending customized sms to over a million number of people at the click of your MOUSE.
You earn in thousands. This service is being used by Schools, NGOs, Politicians, etc. for dissemination of information or product launch.
It is guaranteed of making you atleast 400k richer monthly and you will continue to make money because your customer base will continue to increase and I will also teach you how to increase your customer base daily.
These are Four Ways to make money from bulksms business.
1. You can make money setting up bulk sms portals for individuals and corporate firms
2. You can make money when you have your own sms portal and you render bulk sms services to people
3. As an entrepreneur or a business owner, you can triple your current income/profit by having your own sms portal and take advantage of the mobile marketing opportunities that are emerging on daily basis
4. You can make money selling this money making ideas to others. You can achieve this through seminars, training or inform of an information product.
In my own case, I have made money from bulksms business using the four means and still making it further.
You too can make it guaranteed! all you need is to have your own bulksms portal today. If already have you can buy Unit from our platform at a cheaper rate [url]smsforth.com[/url]

For more info call or whatsapp: +234 90 601 413 65
Your internet friend,
Godwin.

Hey Godwin,
intresting i have a few questions, what are the requirement to join, what is this units and how do they work, how do i use them and how much do they cost, i saw that they are being purchased on the site, is this like airtime for sending the bulk messages?
Re: How I Made My First Income From Internet Through Bulksms Business. by godwinweb(m): 12:17am On Aug 22, 2017
elPontifex:

Hey Godwin,
intresting i have a few questions, what are the requirement to join, what is this units and how do they work, how do i use them and how much do they cost, i saw that they are being purchased on the site, is this like airtime for sending the bulk messages?
the units is like airtime but cheaper than airtime it was enables you to send sms. we sell sms unit N1.5k but you can sell as a re-seller N2.5k or N3.00k .. to join the business doesn't require much all you need is to have bulksms portal which we can set it up for you. the cost is just N25,000.

(1) (Reply)

8 Types Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System – Your Health W / Let's Face Reality / IF This New Graduate Is Your Younger Brother,what Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.