Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos (41113 Views)

Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi / Three ABU Law Students Kidnapped On Abuja-kaduna Road [Photo] / Halima Umar: Corper Kidnapped On Her Way To Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by biomustry: 12:35am On Aug 20, 2017
Evans brothers, just to embarrass president Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by Memories12411: 12:45am On Aug 20, 2017
I pray for their safety in the hands of the kidnappers. Nothing shall by any means harm them.
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by burakado17: 12:50am On Aug 20, 2017
seunlayi:

whatever.......but the above is not making any sense...
you spoke my mind.
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by OLYmighty: 12:54am On Aug 20, 2017
stephleena:
bubu Mr nemesis is back,expect the worst.
u get brain at all D mascara on ur face says it all. ODE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by harriet412(f): 1:54am On Aug 20, 2017
Nawa somebody cannor travel in peaceundecided
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by Jabioro: 2:24am On Aug 20, 2017
seunlayi:

whatever.......but the above is not making any sense...
If it doesn't make sense we need to put them on their toes..
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by Atk1nson(m): 3:08am On Aug 20, 2017
Uteghe:
IPOB WORK. Just to embarrass Pmb.

What's d sense in UR post, someone is distressed by d kidnapping of loved ones and u r talking stupid
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by Georgeisco2007: 3:34am On Aug 20, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:
Where's the change?.

Lagos conductors will explain better.
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 3:51am On Aug 20, 2017
This is why I'm not returning to Nigeria anytime soon.
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by Popoola1960: 3:52am On Aug 20, 2017
Buhari is back. Kidnapping and Bokoharam killing is back too. Everything just to undermine ds administration
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by Akoma127(m): 5:17am On Aug 20, 2017
Before you laugh at children who believe in Santa Clause, remember there are adults who believe in APC and Buhari.
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by GMBuhari: 5:36am On Aug 20, 2017
abbaapple:
Den make we fry acra? angry
no just have sympathy
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by princeade86(m): 5:53am On Aug 20, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:
Where's the change?.
oga, how much u gave me wey u wan collect change
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by Bimpe29: 6:13am On Aug 20, 2017
Our internal security system is becoming worse, porous and weak by the day.
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by SirChime(m): 6:21am On Aug 20, 2017
Uteghe:
IPOB WORK. Just to embarrass Pmb.
gay.
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by Nbote(m): 7:27am On Aug 20, 2017
Was on dat route yesterday.. Noticed some heavy police movement around d gurara area and knew dey were responding to something.. A couple of minutes later Police helicopter was seen patrolling d route... Thought as much
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by kelvinhenry2(m): 8:16am On Aug 20, 2017
God save us in this country
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by khalifjgusau(m): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2017
Really! Buhari is back...
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by lexsals4real(m): 9:38am On Aug 20, 2017
Keep on blaming innocent man for ur misfortune
stephleena:
bubu Mr nemesis is back,expect the worst.
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2017
Jabioro:
Kidnapping is now a lucrative business.. As the government could not curb the incessant to it, it would be better for the government to license the kidnappers with their area of jurisdiction.. Abi what more, you're not safe at home your not safe outside your home ,on the road you're too vulnerable than be at war zone.. IG should make a packages to license all the kidnapping business.. then can now know where to search and the ransoms range.. We have violent color in this country..
Must you contribute? You didn't make any sense my man.
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by Jabioro: 10:46am On Aug 20, 2017
pharmzy:

Must you contribute? You didn't make any sense my man.
Must you quoted me, if there's no need of putting the people in authority on their toes when it comes to kidnapping then you are on long thing...
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by omoseyi(m): 11:33am On Aug 20, 2017
make this man contact Evans now
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by omoseyi(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2017
make this man contact Evans now to pay is bill
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
engrmobs:
jesus....I know dat woman by d left..she is mrs ekuta.she is a staff of NSP Shiroro dam in Niger state.I served in the company wier she works during my service..na wa o

She's a beautiful woman, love her tribal marks.

Hope she's returned to her family safely.
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
pDudd:
This is why I'm not returning to Nigeria anytime soon.

And here I am wishing to be back soonest.
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by bbjummy: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:
Where's the change?.
In their pockets
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by Jj222(f): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
may God bring them back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos / Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos / Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.