Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,168 members, 7,953,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Pls Who Got This Email Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Who Got This Email Invite (7352 Views)

I Receive This Email Yesterday But Didn't Go For The Training. Pls Are They Real / I Just Got This Email, Pls Can Someone Confirm It For Me / Who Else Received This Email From United Nations SDN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pls Who Got This Email Invite by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 20, 2017
Exactly! The process is not so simple...
pabloaimoh:

I strongly Doubt the authenticity of this claim. The Submitted e-interview is just the first step in the UN recruitment process. There would be competency based interview via skype or the candidate would be referred to the nearest UN office close to him. if sucessful, the candidate would be given a conditional letter of offer subject to medicals and security clearance. I have been through the UN recruitment process and i'm much conversant with their recruitment process.
Re: Pls Who Got This Email Invite by navite: 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
I got something similar. Filled the personal history and e-interview forms sent to me, sent my scanned certificates as well. They sent me an acknowledgement email and sent me medical forms to fill a week later. But I'm surprised because I've not done any face to face interview with them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! / Invitation For Psychometric Test By AETI / Agbami Medical And Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.