Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Palm Kernel Oil For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Palm Kernel Oil For Sale (437 Views)

Standard Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) & Palm Kernel Cake Available For Pick up! / I Need Supply Of Hundreds Of Tons Of Pko(palm Kernel Oil) On A Weekly Basis / Palm Kernel Oil For Sell (PKO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Oil For Sale by chidiwondaful: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
The importance of palm kernel oil (PKO) cannot be over-emphasized. It cures stomach problems, cough and catarrh, infertility issues, convulsion, diabetes, skin issues, sight issues, epilepsy, for reduction of weight, it controls blood pressure, restores hair loss, relief constipation, to mention but few. For more information on where to buy unadulterated PKO in Lagos and how to use, call: 09095629302 or mail: nwajesuanyi@yahoo.com
Re: Palm Kernel Oil For Sale by nagod5(m): 7:27am On Aug 20, 2017
GET PAID for LEADINg to a BUYER. tonnes of agro products for sale at a very wonder cheap price. Note, you dont have to spend your money on transportation, we do that for you. And also we deliver the goods before you pay. What a rare and great offer. Waiting for you to place Order. See my signature to contact m

(1) (Reply)

Four Seasons Management Of Laying Hens / Where Can I Get Broiler Or Cockerels In Large Quantity. / Supplier Of Groundnut From North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.