Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,649 members, 7,955,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

3kay945's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3kay945's Profile / 3kay945's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 222 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Heavy Snowfall Forces Closure Of Some SA Border Posts (PICS/VIDS) by 3kay945(m): 9:26pm On Sep 21
Hmmmm. Imagine this kind of snow in Lagos.

Our lazy ass go dey expose to the world. grin
Politics / Re: Edodecides2024: INEC Uploads 90.33% Of Results On IREV by 3kay945(m): 9:16pm On Sep 21
And some devil will be somewhere now trying hard to manipulate to suppress the true colour of the election.
Agriculture / Re: My Little Plantain And Banana Farming by 3kay945(m): 8:50pm On Sep 21
Na scent leave I dey find now to add to my tomatoes grin. And I have been guarding my tomatoes jealously. Any crawling creatures seen around it na die.
Agriculture / Re: My Little Plantain And Banana Farming by 3kay945(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21
JASONjnr:

If carefully trimmed..m snakes won't be able to climb it.....

Small snakes will climb it.
Agriculture / Re: My Little Plantain And Banana Farming by 3kay945(m): 8:01pm On Sep 21
mightyhaze:
plantain dey bring snakes o.. I don kill different species for the past 6 yrs now..

This is why I don't plant it In my compound o. But my neighbour abandoned land has plantain trees there. And I do kill small small snakes every 6monts or so.
I don't know how they get into my compound with the high fence with barwire
Na tomatoes I plant sha. grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Edo Governorship Election 2024: Results From Polling Units (Live Updates) by 3kay945(m): 4:34pm On Sep 21
Krismas:
grin A-swear
Nigerians get menta!
All the parties Na same of the same
Obaseki comot from APC go PDP grin
Oshiomole comot from LP go APC
Shaibu comot from PDP to APC back to PDP and back again to APC grin
And all these men, are fully involved in this election. Yet APC bad and PDP/LP is good?
Naija dey kolo.

Even with that, mass voting against APC today is like a protest and punishment for their inability to make Nigeria work.

Forget all those points you made. If APC can be disgrace today with little or no vote. The winning party will sit up.

However, am surprised seeing 100plus votes for APC. Well, na dem sabi.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Edo Governorship Election 2024: Results From Polling Units (Live Updates) by 3kay945(m): 4:25pm On Sep 21
Bobloco:

This is what we want to hear. They should be heavily defeated everywhere.

Seconded!

How would someone that have his or her brain intact voted for APC today? Are they cursed cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Actor Chiwetalu Agu Joins The 'I Am Chosen' Challenge by 3kay945(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20
My favourite actor among Ibo actors
Phones / Re: NCC To Begin Deployment Of 6GHz Spectrum In Nigeria by 3kay945(m): 11:33am On Sep 20
alcuin:
I hope that, for security reasons, these devices installed are properly checked.

Since when pagers and walkie talkies began exploding, every country needs to check any imported electronics very well.

After checking what should they do We get intelligence for this country ?

Abeg, leave that thing. We are backward in many things.
Phones / Re: NCC To Begin Deployment Of 6GHz Spectrum In Nigeria by 3kay945(m): 11:29am On Sep 20
Golan007:
Oyakhilome, over to you.

Remember, this is 6G now.

And you know what 6 stands for.

grin

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: ‘Diddy’ Combs' First Meal In 'rat Infested' NY Jail Revealed by 3kay945(m): 11:20am On Sep 20
I don't have details of his atrocities but I detest when someone of affluence use his position to intimate or hurt peoples.

He has said it before himself, "THE MORE MONEY YOU HAVE, THE MORE PROBLEMS YOU GET"

I need to play that song now, it is one of my evergreen song on my phone. cool
Romance / Re: As A Man What Can Stop U At This Crucial Moment ( Viewers Discretion) Photo by 3kay945(m): 10:56am On Sep 19
notttty:

Even doing of trumpet 🎺 can't stop me. Guy are you joking with my one litter cum?

Hmm. Enjoy while it last dude. Bad boy. Just be careful out there. cool
Science/Technology / Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Animal With No Head And Tail? by 3kay945(m): 7:07pm On Sep 18
SultanOfAbia:
It is called a "Helinus"

A very backward creature...

grin grin
This comment sweet my belle

1 Like

Autos / Re: Innoson IVM EX02 Electric Car (Pictures) by 3kay945(m): 9:38am On Sep 18
They should make model for poor peeps please,
Celebrities / Re: 'Please Forgive Me' - Portable Weeps As He Apologizes To Pastor He Slapped by 3kay945(m): 9:33am On Sep 18
Everything about this dude just irritates me. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by 3kay945(m): 9:22pm On Sep 17
Lalami3232:
I like as everybody dey pretend like say we never enter trouble for this country.
There's a popular phrase that says "who dey chop no suppose to talk because na bad manners". The phrase is only for the wise.
But how person go dey face this kind daily challenge and still marry a non-virgin aka borehole wey dey likely to give am another person pikin? I rather take the risk of voting APC one last time in 2027 than settle with a non-virgin.
What do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted atall atall

Someone must have scattered your heart so badly for you to keep shouting this every time cool
Health / Re: 54-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by 3kay945(m): 2:12pm On Sep 17
Nigerian Politicians are not concerned nor bothered if anyone commit suicide or not.

THey have traded their hearts with the devil. cry

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs Arrested By Federal Agents In New York City by 3kay945(m): 9:11am On Sep 17
The Dude has said He is a badh Boy for Life. and we all know what happen to bad people.

So let him enjoy his time in Jail, not a big deal.

My concern is that He will still enjoy life more than most Nigerians while in prison. That sound pathetic to me. cry

3 Likes

Culture / Re: 40,000 Virgins Participate In 40th Anniversary Of Reed Dance In South Africa by 3kay945(m): 10:52pm On Sep 16
wildernessVoice:
What is the old definition of a virgin?
Once upon a time, the word 'virgin' was used specifically to describe a free woman - independent, autonomous, untied. Not that innocent? The original meaning of the word 'virgin' was used to describe a free woman - independent, autonomous, untied. Source: EyeEm / Getty Images.13 Apr 2017

All this one na story. We are know what Virgin means cool
Culture / Re: 40,000 Virgins Participate In 40th Anniversary Of Reed Dance In South Africa by 3kay945(m): 10:49pm On Sep 16
richeeyo:
All this ladies wa don turn gbola to prescription drug
One in the morning
One at noon
One at nigth

grin grin
Politics / Re: Obasanjo, Abdulsalami, Gusau Hold Strategic Meeting With Babangida by 3kay945(m): 4:29pm On Sep 16
kareemkamil:
This Obasanjo, na hanky panky go kill ham. He can't write letter again, na to dey gathering people against Tinubu.

Why are you shivering on this matter

Were you informed of their meeting agenda?

Is Tinubu doing well either?

Are the majority of the masses not suffering?

Pls, mind what you post so you won't be unfortunate!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Obasanjo, Abdulsalami, Gusau Hold Strategic Meeting With Babangida by 3kay945(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16
flyinnizam:
if Tinubu win 2027, just find any country enter even if na Benin, Ghana and Togo.

grin cheesy
Crime / Re: Man Who Supplies Illegal Injections, Drugs To Bandits Caught In Katsina (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 3:43pm On Sep 16
..so this one too is called human?

cry
Politics / Re: Photo Of Former President Buhari In The UK by 3kay945(m): 3:22pm On Sep 16
LordviccoDaGuru:

What have you achieve in Life so far?

What political office did you give him to manage that he failed woefully like Buhari?

The name BUHARI should be expunged from our mind cos he is a colossal failure.

1 Like

Politics / Re: NNPC Fixes Pump Price For Dangote Refinery, Sells Petrol ₦950 Lagos, ₦992 Abuja by 3kay945(m): 3:07pm On Sep 16
efemena5050:
God don't listen to our prayers against our leaders....so don't stress urself........
.........in fact u tend to doubt the existence of God most times owing to the wickedness and selfishness of our leaders against the masses ....they hardly die of unnatural cause ,they enjoy their lives while the people suffer ....their children live to control us.......now tell me where is God in this .......People are suffering yet tunubu and his family are flexing ...other politicians are happy yet the people are suffering.....the pastors are silent bcus the members will always give them food.......so where is God in all this .....if not for the fact tht isreal nation are destroying their Arab neighbors I would have outrightly become an atheist.......but my conclusion is this .....God is for the white people not blacks.......Jesus was actually white .....isreal nation are more of white people ......so blacks.....O.Y.O

cheesy grin

Bros, the thing tire person o.
Politics / Re: Nigerian Man Laments As N10,000 Electricity Unit Runs Out Within A Week (video) by 3kay945(m): 2:30pm On Sep 16
DeLaRue:
I personally don't have a problem with the price of electricity, though I can understand that the experience of those in Band A is probably different.

I have always used electricity judiciously, so any pre paid electricity I buy tends to last for a reasonable length of time.

I have always been fastidious about switching off all gadgets FROM THE WALL.

First thing I do when I get out of bed is to pull my curtains so I take advantage of natural light. So, most if not all internal lights are off for most parts of the day unless I absolutely need it.

If I am leaving a room and not returning to that room within 5 mins, I switch off the light. Lights in any room that is not occupied is always switched off.

These are just habits that have become part of my routine. I don't do them because of electricity bill, but it has a very positive effect on my electricity bill. I have not bought electricity for about 3 months now, so cost of electricity is really not an issue for me.

Many Nigerians use electricity wastefully because we have one of the cheapest electricity prices in the world. But that is going to change with the introduction of new bands.

I will be getting my Prepaid meter soon and I wish to emulate this your practice, but my fear is for my wife and kids. grin

1 Like

Pets / Re: Dog Stranded In The Flood In Maiduguri (Video) by 3kay945(m): 2:23pm On Sep 16
Bazztadewu:
I lost 3 ekuke and 1 ausatian dog almost 15years ago. The 3 ekuke died from snake bite ,while the other one died from laziness.i would serve these 3 fat dogs food,they will finish it and be asking for more. While the useless ausatian dog go dey select food,he go rather chop bone than chop rice or eba.i later realised the owner was feeding it foreign dog food b4 i buy am.ekuke,very smart,rugged,have big stomach for food,street dog but na snake bite end am all .

Hope you killed the snake?
Politics / Re: Dangote Refinery Sells Petrol To NNPC At ₦766/Litre - Punch by 3kay945(m): 6:28pm On Sep 15
commoditiesnig:

Very true. Law of Demand and Supply

Any law dey work for this country? cool grin
Politics / Re: Dangote Refinery: Petrol Prices Unlikely To Drop – Experts by 3kay945(m): 9:45pm On Sep 14
I pity the poor man
Crime / Re: 20-Year-Old Boy Involved In Murder Of Damilola Olowoyo (Kogi Student) Arrested by 3kay945(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14
temitope27:
Na hook up girl na

19yrs old dey do hookup?

It don red be that o
Romance / Re: The Reason Many Young Men Are Afraid Of Getting Married... by 3kay945(m): 5:32pm On Sep 14
Solcampbell:

Bro, how do I go about this?

I'll be 30 next year and I just got admission to study medicine and surgery in a Fed. University after completing my studies some five years ago.

That means I'll be a doctor in the next seven years, all things been equal, (in the absence of strikes and all). I'll be around 37 years at the time.

Since the course is very demanding and don't require distractions and also couple with the fact that I'm not that financially bouyant. Also considering the kind of young ladies we have today, it's difficult to find a lady whose understanding and supportive. And I need all the focus and attention I could get while pursuing my dream. Initially I've been thinking of getting married in my level two or three, but I'm now begining to have serious second thoughts and postpone marriage till I finish my program.

Buuuutttt! I really love children!

And I think seven years is too long a wait to have my own.

Even though na just one pikin i get for now from now till when i graduate, I swear e go sweet me die!

Infact my child will give me more motivation to continue to push harder no matter the obstacles towards the realisation of my dreams, since I'm doing the family I'll raise in the future.

But the problem is I don't even have a girlfriend. Infact, I'm still a virgin.

I live in a very conservative society ( core north). You can't just be moving around or dating a girl or sleeping with her. You must marry her first.

As the matter be like this, I no get money for marriage talk more of getting stuck with a lady whose not working or running a business, a lady who will sit at home waiting for the man to fulfil all her financial needs, even
though na Maggi she wan buy. ( Most northern women are like this)

But I can definitely take care of one or two kids while I continue schooling. I have a side hustle ( freelance writing). It is from this hustle that I've been saving for my studies and I believe from it I can still provide for my kid from now till the next seven years.

Abeg Boss, you know where I fit find such ladies or how I can be connected to such ladies that her and her parents can agree to such an arrangement even though she lives in another state in the south?
I"m a man that keeps to my word and I'll definitely not abandon my responsibilities to her.

Infact, if i get a really good lady that really did a good job in raising my kid , I wouldn't hesitate to marry her after graduation from med. school

PS. I'm not an Hausa man, I'm an Edo Muslim who's very liberal.

In medical school? Bro, face your studies squarely, no distraction.

4 Likes

Romance / Re: The Reason Many Young Men Are Afraid Of Getting Married... by 3kay945(m): 5:14pm On Sep 14
ForUrgentSale:
I've removed every thought of marriage or having kids from my mind. I just want to live whatever time I have left and leave this wicked world. I don't care about legacies anymore

Be calming down. This is deep!

Chill, you hear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 222 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.