Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

"I Can’t Blame Myself For Stealing, I Have Tried To Do Legitimate Business" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Can’t Blame Myself For Stealing, I Have Tried To Do Legitimate Business" (512 Views)

Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally / Wadume: I Have Lost My Manhood, I Can’t Make Love Again / 'I Can’t Walk Properly' - Ondo Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can’t Blame Myself For Stealing, I Have Tried To Do Legitimate Business" by missNGLatest: 3:24am On Aug 20, 2017
I Can’t Blame Myself For Stealing, I Have Tried To Do Legitimate Business- Suspect

A 29-year old suspect, Ifeanyichukwu Udeh who was arraigned in court for stealing has confessed that he was not ready to blame himself because he had tried and worked hard to do legitimate business but had no assistance. He said he had tried many jobs and businesses but he did not succeed because he had no capital to start reasonable thing or any assistance from anywhere.

I Can’t Blame Myself For Stealing, I Have Tried To Do Legitimate Business- Suspect

An embattled Udeh said in the open court that things became worse for him to the extent that he cannot feed and was dying of hunger and he chose to survive by stealing small things from people. Udeh was arraigned before Isolo Magistrates court where he confessed and pleaded guilty .

He was remanded in prison custody pending when the fact will be presented in court and he will be sentenced and jailed. Udeh was among the two other suspects, Job Samuel and Ikechukwu Agbaji arrested and charged before the Lagos court for conspiracy and stealing under the Criminal code.

Udeh was said to have vandalized a vehicle and stole body chromes and other parts.

P.M.Express gathered that he had being doing it until he was caught at Aswani market area where he removed the items and was taken it to the buyers at Ladipo market before he was arrested.

At the Aswani Police Division where he was detained, he admitted and mentioned two other suspects, Job and Agbaji as his major buyers.

The police arrested the two suspects and charged three of them to the court.

P.M.Express reports that Udeh confessed and pleaded guilty while Job and Agbaji pleaded not guilty on the alleged offence.

The presiding Magistrates, Mrs A.O. Adedayo granted Job and Agbaji bail in the sum of N200,000 with two sureties in like sum

They were remanded in prison custody pending when they will perfect their bail condition. While Udeh was remanded pending when the court will jailed him accordingly.
http://somtoo.co/news/i-cant-blame-myself-for-stealing-i-have-tried-to-do-legitimate-business-suspect/
lalasticlala, seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Can’t Blame Myself For Stealing, I Have Tried To Do Legitimate Business" by Nutase: 3:30am On Aug 20, 2017
Pele
Re: "I Can’t Blame Myself For Stealing, I Have Tried To Do Legitimate Business" by gedidiah: 3:31am On Aug 20, 2017
Nawa o
Re: "I Can’t Blame Myself For Stealing, I Have Tried To Do Legitimate Business" by maisauki: 4:28am On Aug 20, 2017
Listen to nonesense...many rich people today have failed woefully before

2 Likes

Re: "I Can’t Blame Myself For Stealing, I Have Tried To Do Legitimate Business" by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 20, 2017
You can never be successful by giving up.. people don't care about how hard u tried, we only care about the outcome.. that's not a reason for stealing other people's hard earned money

1 Like

Re: "I Can’t Blame Myself For Stealing, I Have Tried To Do Legitimate Business" by dungas30(m): 5:36am On Aug 20, 2017
MAYB U INHERITED STAELING
Re: "I Can’t Blame Myself For Stealing, I Have Tried To Do Legitimate Business" by Aufbauh(m): 5:38am On Aug 20, 2017
Finally justice has caught up with those guys that vandalized my car and stole it body chromes.

I've never place much value on those body chromes before not until it was stolen and need replacement.
The price was way beyond my expectations though, but what can i do?

Their target is mainly Ford explorer and Honda element.
Re: "I Can’t Blame Myself For Stealing, I Have Tried To Do Legitimate Business" by LexngtonSteele: 6:22am On Aug 20, 2017
IFEANYICHUKWU....

Committing crimes is their purpose in life
Re: "I Can’t Blame Myself For Stealing, I Have Tried To Do Legitimate Business" by AWOisaCOWARD: 7:10am On Aug 20, 2017
You should have drank rat poison like Awolowo.
Re: "I Can’t Blame Myself For Stealing, I Have Tried To Do Legitimate Business" by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:11am On Aug 20, 2017
sadly only death can cure such deluded mentally....go sell pure water etc, they dont want because they are searching for BIG money.

(1) (Reply)

How A Nigerian Lady Lost Over N5 Million To Her Church (pics) / See How An Armed Robber Was Arrested In The Church While Playing Keyboard / Man To Hang For Stealing Sh16, Toothpaste And Toothbrush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.