Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health (56068 Views)

Is Olamide's _wo! Spiritual Refix Better Than The Original Song Wo Spiritual? / Nbc Bans Olamide ’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido ’s If & Fall & 9ice’ S Living Things / BREAKING NEWS!! Olamide’s New Song “wo” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health Decla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by softtouch01: 8:38am On Aug 20, 2017
crazy sets of governments... this our country is a joker. you dont want to encourage smoking and here in the same country, we have the base of mass production of the said banned item. BAT( british american tobacco). Am sure the federal government won't send them packing cos of the huge taxes they get from them. besides are people not smoking before the release of the song.
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by Crixina(f): 8:41am On Aug 20, 2017
KayDEAN:
Anybody who goes into smoking because of music videos has a very weak, timid and confused mind. Smoking is not really bad but it's a decision that can ruin your life if done without moderation. I personally smoke a lot of marijuana and can't say my life is falling apart, I won't advise my jnr bro to, but if he does, I'll respect that he does it in moderation.

It should be given serious thoughts before starting, not after seeing a music video

But you are a fool if u inhale Benson angry
so I used to say, but the human mind is highly sensitive and vulnerable.

I will kindly ask you to put yourself through this simple test and pls be objective about it(not hardening your heart just because you want to prove this test wrong).

Pick a song you hate or a song you are indifferent to
Play it consistently, maybe just leave it on while you are not necessarily listening to it, try it over time and see what happens.

DISCLAIMER : I'm not saying you will necessarily start smoking like in this case...I'm just saying.. your mind will feed on it, which may begin to change your perception about it(you may go from seeing the danger in the song to appreciating it as a work of art).
Just trying to say that our mind grows on what we feed it.
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by elijahkayode(m): 8:44am On Aug 20, 2017
Epic Freestyles To Olamide #WoChallenge Compilation part 1 (Kaffy, Oladids, Ushbebe And Others)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cJYV6NVoy0
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by gdon1010(m): 8:48am On Aug 20, 2017
GogetterMD:
Good move! angry
Enemy of progress... hw u dey?
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by tballeyy(m): 8:50am On Aug 20, 2017
chennySman:
Is there a way this message can reach the federal government? If yes, please help me tell them that it shall not be well with whoever that came up with this idea amongst them.
So that means they also used to watch all these songs and they pretend they don't.
Non of them has ever talked about a song where singers advised them to change from the bad people that they are to be good. But if someone does something that seems not go well with one of them they will be saying nonsense. I'm saying it again, it shall not be well with whichever members of the Nigerian government that came up with this idea to use the law against OLAMIDE.
ASHEE TWAH
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by olalekandwl(m): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2017
Some things don't change in this part of the world.

Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by tballeyy(m): 8:52am On Aug 20, 2017
God bless u ola best , I love this song very well. Oshamo, geTto thins
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by HopeAtHand: 8:53am On Aug 20, 2017
KayDEAN:
Anybody who goes into smoking because of music videos has a very weak, timid and confused mind. Smoking is not really bad but it's a decision that can ruin your life if done without moderation. I personally smoke a lot of marijuana and can't say my life is falling apart, I won't advise my jnr bro to, but if he does, I'll respect that he does it in moderation.

It should be given serious thoughts before starting, not after seeing a music video

a fool if someone inhales Benson & Hedges?.. WTF
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by GreatMahmud: 8:56am On Aug 20, 2017
Who is Olamide?
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by donblade85555(m): 9:05am On Aug 20, 2017
CzarChris:
Believe it or not, they just made that song popular, now everybody is going to want to watch it. grin grin grin
u just dae read my mind
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by martineverest(m): 9:07am On Aug 20, 2017
Just look at the comments from ppl we call our 'future leaders '..... Our youths have lost it.

Y would one shoot his video with possession of banned substance?
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by shollish(m): 9:10am On Aug 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by abelprice(m): 9:14am On Aug 20, 2017
modaink333:
you mean the "WO" that the POLICE ministry was guiding him in the video? THIS MINISTRY NEEDS PROFTIC MINISTRATION
Lol.. naija for u
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by cristianisraeli: 9:18am On Aug 20, 2017
olamide ur godfather amobode no fit help u this time..this na federal matter..lol

by the way are all these buhari supporters in jail now or did they pay any fine for smoking in public?

oh i remember they are federal boys..lol

Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by Dolexman: 9:26am On Aug 20, 2017
IF YOU BAN THIS SONG TAKE MY WORDS, IT WILL GO MORE LIKE THE WIND BLOWS, JUST KEEP COOL LIKE YOU HAVE IGNORED NIGERIAN CHALLENGES.
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by bellotaofeek: 9:44am On Aug 20, 2017
It makes him more popular .... just downloaded the video serf . Never heard of the song before ....... Olamide , thats free advert for you !
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by cyberwinner1(m): 9:46am On Aug 20, 2017
Olamide again. After banning story for thE gods. Wo again.
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by Marcoassensio: 9:50am On Aug 20, 2017
Oya wo...ma lo jo bi oloshi..wo...oya jo bi olowo...ministry tikabodi...
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by mecussey(m): 10:05am On Aug 20, 2017
KayDEAN:

Na nearly the same thing...pple who inhale benson does so bc, no hidden place to smoke the kush. Legalise weed and cigarette will vanish from Nigeria.
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by braine(m): 10:26am On Aug 20, 2017
tobdee:
Misplaced priority...
Ban foreign medical leave for all top government officials ,Equip our hospital and let buhari and Co receive their treatment here. That should be your priority now.

I think it's a good opportunity for the ministry to take a stand on smoking. It's a good move.
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by shollish(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2017
braine:

I think it's a good opportunity for the ministry to take a stand on smoking. It's a good move.
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by Akin1212(m): 10:49am On Aug 20, 2017
I am not surprised anymore by Nigeria and anything that happens there.
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2017
mecussey:

Na nearly the same thing...pple who inhale benson does so bc, no hidden place to smoke the kush. Legalise weed and cigarette will vanish from Nigeria.
Wrong cigarettes smokers are addicted to the nicotine
Weed is far different from that poisonous tobacco
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by abbey621(m): 11:05am On Aug 20, 2017
Ministry of Health banning music videos....lol Bunch of jokers! Will you ban the video on Youtube? grin grin
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2017
RIPEnglish:
What is concerned them with his song, Instead of them to faced critical things of the Nigeria economics, it was a song olamide singed they are went after... rubbish

Murderer.
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2017
what is more health threatening than this useless buhari regime incompetent cowards
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 20, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
what is more health threatening than this useless buhari regime incompetent cowards

Go and drink otapiapia
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2017
Handsomecole:
These musicians and their video directors need to do enough research before shooting their videos . They should stop acting like illiterates . Sincerely the video promotes smoking and hard drugs that are prohibited in Nigeria.
doing drug is personal decision, hope you know that
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by mecussey(m): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2017
billycayana:

Wrong cigarettes smokers are addicted to the nicotine
Weed is far different from that poisonous tobacco

If they had tasted weed and had the free will to smoke it in the first place, they would not be addicted to nicotine.
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by braine(m): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
shollish:
while cigarette is still legalized... receive sense!

It's you who should educate yourself and receive sense.

Cigarettes are legal but are not promoted. Have you ever seen a cigar advert?
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by samchild(m): 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
Misplaced priorities .
Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / Music: Blueface - Thotiana Remix Ft. Cardi B / DOWNLOAD MP3: Justin Bieber - Holy Ft. Chance The Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.