Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Before You Buy That Adsense Account, Read This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Before You Buy That Adsense Account, Read This (448 Views)

Alert! Before You Sell/Buy That Website, Blog, Adsense Site...Read This / September Offer : Receive Free Gift For Any PHP Script You Buy / come in to get your fully approved adsense account.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Buy That Adsense Account, Read This by soldierdollar(m): 7:33am On Aug 20, 2017
Ethics demands that you do not trade your money for an Adsense account. In the event that Adsense cannot approve your site for one reason or the other, your last resort may be to buy one . Though unwise, it is always important you apply caution before buying an account. I listed some below .

1. Make sure you review the account before purchasing it. Ask the seller to invite you to the account so you can assess the account. Make sure the account has been fully approved, is domiciled in your desired country, is non-hosted, etc.

2. There are many fake accounts- it takes only a professional to detect clone accounts. The surest way to see if an account is really genuine is by creating a new ad unit and pasting the code on your blog . Check back after a few hours to see if ads are displaying on your blog. If it does, you can buy it of course.

3. Look out for any previous warnings and inflated earnings. An account which has unresolved warnings has a high chance of getting banned. Similarly, an account whose earnings are inflated ( either by self-clicking or deceptive placing of ads to increase CTR or CPC) is sitting on a time bomb and will, sooner than later be banned. There are many reasons people inflate their earnings. One is to hype the market value of the account

4. Before you pay, ask the seller to add your email to the primary contact list. This is very important as Adsense's latest update only allows admins whose emails are added to the primary contact list to edit their payment information. If the seller is not able to do this, request for the original email that was used to apply for the account so that you can have access to all the privileges like editing all the editable areas of the account.

5. Lastly, look out for scammers. What I cannot guarantee you in the era of internet trade is not being scammed. To reduce the chances of getting scammed, always ask questions. Check the track record of the seller for any fraud. Facebook and Nairaland is my best tool. There are also trusted sellers on Nairaland but I cannot recommend any to you neither will I promote myself- Find them yourself.

If you're still in doubt and need assistance, drop your concerns below and I'll attend to them.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Buy That Adsense Account, Read This by Alfred200825(m): 7:39am On Aug 20, 2017
Nice tips man, keep it up
Re: Before You Buy That Adsense Account, Read This by tobedaniel(m): 7:54am On Aug 20, 2017
Nice one there thumbs up
Re: Before You Buy That Adsense Account, Read This by soldierdollar(m): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2017
Alfred200825:
Nice tips man, keep it up

Thanks boss
Re: Before You Buy That Adsense Account, Read This by soldierdollar(m): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2017
tobedaniel:
Nice one there thumbs up
Thanks for showing up

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Leads For Your Ecommerce Website / 11k Facebook Page For Sale / Discover Why Your Hustle Need A Good Looking Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.