Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Free Surgeries For One Week To Celebrate Arrival Of President M. Buhari(photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Free Surgeries For One Week To Celebrate Arrival Of President M. Buhari(photo) (409 Views)

Fake Doctor Performed Over 500 Surgeries & Caused 46 Deaths Before Arrest- DSS / Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos / Okeoghene Edigba Died In Benin Hospital Collapsed After Performing 4 Surgeries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Surgeries For One Week To Celebrate Arrival Of President M. Buhari(photo) by money121(m): 8:31am On Aug 20, 2017
Saw this on Facebook..

lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Free Surgeries For One Week To Celebrate Arrival Of President M. Buhari(photo) by money121(m): 8:32am On Aug 20, 2017
Baba Oyoyo grin
Re: Free Surgeries For One Week To Celebrate Arrival Of President M. Buhari(photo) by espn(m): 8:40am On Aug 20, 2017
OK let the madness continue..this show of hatred and counter hatred is as a result of the last election.
Re: Free Surgeries For One Week To Celebrate Arrival Of President M. Buhari(photo) by GogetterMD(m): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2017
Well, surgery would definitely be free buh you'd still pay for admission and drugs plus other materials.

Buh it's a good mode of philanthropy sha, I hope they won't enter gbese, even as it's mostly minor procedures (even though I expect the number of surgeries they'd do over that period would be limited)
Re: Free Surgeries For One Week To Celebrate Arrival Of President M. Buhari(photo) by softwerk(f): 8:53am On Aug 20, 2017
Nice gesture grin
Re: Free Surgeries For One Week To Celebrate Arrival Of President M. Buhari(photo) by Yeligray(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2017
make i pack 209people come
Re: Free Surgeries For One Week To Celebrate Arrival Of President M. Buhari(photo) by Yeligray(m): 9:26am On Aug 20, 2017
make i pack 209people come i hope sey una d give refreshment
Re: Free Surgeries For One Week To Celebrate Arrival Of President M. Buhari(photo) by orisa37: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2017
Just tell me where to go to remove my big mouth free.
Re: Free Surgeries For One Week To Celebrate Arrival Of President M. Buhari(photo) by Droleo1: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2017
grin

Dr Leonard

(1) (Reply)

Director In Lagos State Civil Service Allegedly Commits Suicide-The Punch / Get Better Skin In 5 Steps / Recommendable Hospital For Cancer Treatment In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.