Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,362 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Good Barber Within Surulere? Need A Hair Cut - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Good Barber Within Surulere? Need A Hair Cut (1575 Views)

Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? / Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. / 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Barber Within Surulere? Need A Hair Cut by udysweet(f): 8:38am On Aug 20, 2017
Hi all, happy Sunday. Please mostly for the females, where can one get a good female haircut within Surulere? If you are female and have had a haircut, do let me know where you had it done. For the guys too, if where you barb your hair is good and they also do female barbing, do let me know so I can go there. I am particular about surulere as I don't want to go too far. God bless you in advance kiss
Re: Good Barber Within Surulere? Need A Hair Cut by Laredojohn(m): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2017
udysweet:
Hi all, happy Sunday. Please mostly for the females, where can one get a good female haircut within Surulere? If you are female and have had a haircut, do let me know where you had it done. For the guys too, if where you barb your hair is good and they also do female barbing, do let me know so I can go there. I am particular about surulere as I don't want to go too far. God bless you in advance kiss
Go to down town bode Thomas or Bobby's signature.. Same street
Re: Good Barber Within Surulere? Need A Hair Cut by udysweet(f): 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
Laredojohn:

Go to down town bode Thomas or Bobby's signature.. Same street
those ones na cut throat o. Lol. Last haircut I had was in 2008 and was at Bobby's when he was still at Bode Thomas, paying 2500 that year means I'll probably pay 5000 now. By the way, you haven't used them before have you? I want a good place but not one to drill so much hole in my pocket. Ese sir smiley
Re: Good Barber Within Surulere? Need A Hair Cut by Laredojohn(m): 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
udysweet:
those ones na cut throat o. Lol. Last haircut I had was in 2008 and was at Bobby's when he was still at Bode Thomas, paying 2500 that year means I'll probably pay 5000 now. By the way, you haven't used them before have you? I want a good place but not one to drill so much hole in my pocket. Ese sir smiley
Ohh you don't want expensive one.. I recommend jonnywalk he is right almost opposite noble vine secondary school beside the Togo restaurant on solo ogun street... He is quite good, john is his name

(1) (Reply)

The Chair Of An Appropriations / Elegant Women’s Watches - Christmas Gifts / You Want To Look Sexy?? Rock These Latest Designs Of Bum Shorts And Crop Tops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.