Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,595 members, 7,847,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

How I Got Approved By Google Adsense Within 4hrs In 5 Steps - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Got Approved By Google Adsense Within 4hrs In 5 Steps (414 Views)

How I Got Approved For Adsense In 3 Months / Website Got Approved by Google Adsense / I Got Approved For Google Ads In One Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Approved By Google Adsense Within 4hrs In 5 Steps by Anselamchigozie(m): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hello guys, my name is Anselam and am the owner of www.loadedRock.com, if you use some seo tools to check my site age, you will notice that the blog is just 4 months with 3 weeks old domain old and am now running adsense on it which i applied using this site

THINGS TO DO BEFORE APPLYING:
Create a Gmail account:
You must have a gmail account to apply for google adsense and please you must use a gmail account you haven't used to apply before, create Gmail account here

[url]Create a Site/Blog: [/url]
Create a website that you will apply for Google Adsense with

[url]Choose a good/Professional design:[/url]
The design of your site is one of the thing that determines if your site is worth monetising through Google Adsense, According to Google Adsense Policy they don't approve sites with poor design as it will look like a child's play�
There are many designs out there that you can choose from or you can Whatsapp me on 07065296119 to do it for you, it doesn't cost much, but if you can do it, then design it the professional way, their are many professional looking free templates you can choose from out there like:
CONTINUE READING: http://www.loadedrock.com/2017/08/how-i-got-approved-by-google-adsense.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Watsapp On Your Computer / How To Earn Bitcoin With Ease / What Is SSL(secure Sockets Layer) And Why Is Important For Your Website/blog

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.