Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Handsome Nigerian Man Is Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In India(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Handsome Nigerian Man Is Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In India(video) (2906 Views)

Top 10 Most Handsome Nigerian Musicians / See The Handsome Nigerian Celebrity That Got The World Talking / Top Ten Most Handsome Nigerian Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handsome Nigerian Man Is Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In India(video) by Ebal: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
Handsome Nigerian Man is Stabbed to Death by His Girlfriend in India(VIDEO)

A handsome Nigerian man living in India has met a cruel death after he was reportedly stabbed to death by the girlfriend during a fight.
The Nigerian man by name Chibueze was allegedly stabbed to death by the girlfriend

A young Nigerian man by name Chibueze has died a cruel death after he was reportedly stabbed to death by his girlfriend during an argument this morning in India. According to Blacgold Exclusive who shared the video and photos of the dead man, the suspect in question came to India where she fell in love with the victim.

But, things didn't go down well after an argument which made the girl use a knife to stab the young man. She could be seen in the video crying as she couldn't believe what had happened.

http://www.ebalsblog.com/2017/08/horror-as-handsome-nigerian-man-is.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-3aspdUEKs&feature=youtu.be[/url]

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Is Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In India(video) by WeNoGoDie(m): 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
In India again.

I fear.

The thing dey for the girl face.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Is Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In India(video) by letusbepieces: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
cococandy, ireneony, tylesh come and blame sexism for this one.

I saw ur comment on the other thread but decided to keep quiet.

Now come and blame the entire female sex or tribe for this one, including urselves.

Men and Women are victims of violence once a partner get over possessive. We must never condone acts of violence in relationships.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Is Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In India(video) by falcon01: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
See her nose
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Is Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In India(video) by DabLord: 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ahahah Abeg kill them well well make they go into exile before 2019 useless tribe.
Quote me and same happens to you
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Is Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In India(video) by Chubhie: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Fallout of a drunk in love.You could see the love in her eyes.Thanks to the Pleiades that I came through without a scratch!
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Is Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In India(video) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
i remember when i was in my final year i dated chick. she fine wella but too dey provoke. she started an irrelevant argument one day and mistakenly stabbed me with a pen... na dat day my eye clear...thank god say no b knife, this chibueze go don con join me in hell now.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Is Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In India(video) by cassidy1996(m): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
it's too late , Uncontrolled anger can take a toll on both your health and your relationships.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Is Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In India(video) by cassidy1996(m): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
Anger management course should be introduced into our system
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Is Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In India(video) by cassidy1996(m): 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
DabLord:
Ahahah Abeg kill them well well make they go into exile before 2019 useless tribe.
are you well?
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Is Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In India(video) by viczo(m): 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
DabLord:

dam pls I'm looking for dis idiot sense
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Is Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In India(video) by donnaD(f): 12:04am On Aug 21, 2017
U do anyhow u are anyhow chikkina
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Is Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In India(video) by donnaD(f): 12:05am On Aug 21, 2017
donnaD:
U do anyhow u see anyhow chikkina
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Is Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In India(video) by donnaD(f): 12:06am On Aug 21, 2017
U do any how U see anyhow chikkina
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Is Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In India(video) by 9japrof(m): 4:45am On Aug 21, 2017
Fear the fury of a woman in love, you can just jilt her just like that and expect no repercussions.

Ma nigga died for love, his foolishness would be highly appreciated by others as reference note of one of the 1000 ways to die

1 Like

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Is Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In India(video) by coolcatty: 5:22am On Aug 21, 2017
donnaD:

donnaD:
U do anyhow u are anyhow chikkina

donnaD:

Three times u commented... Three times you showed the cyberspace just how grossly siiilly your brain functions.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Is Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In India(video) by donnaD(f): 8:26am On Aug 21, 2017
coolcatty:

Three times u commented... Three times you showed the cyberspace just how grossly siiilly your brain functions.
U are sooooo jobless must u quote me??Abi dem send uto the best of my knowledge I did not mention anybody's name so y is it paining u specially and taking it personal. Smh.

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Is Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In India(video) by Ultranifemo: 9:45am On Aug 21, 2017

(1) (Reply)

How Our Panties Were Stolen At A Lagos Hotel- America Model, Symba / Checkout Photos From Actor Kola Ajeyemi And Toyin Abraham Wedding Introduction / #BBNAIJA: Sir Dee Shades Tacha For Saying She Is Bigger Than Big Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.