Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

9-year-old Girl Raped By Man Living With Her Parents In Zaria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9-year-old Girl Raped By Man Living With Her Parents In Zaria (758 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions / Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9-year-old Girl Raped By Man Living With Her Parents In Zaria by dinma007: 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
A 9-year-old girl was reportedly raped by a man living with her parents, who they feed him and gave shelter in their home in Zaria.

Instagram user, Jamila Abdullahi Yunusa, who spoke with the rape victim wrote;

"Inna liLlahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raajiun. She was raped by a guy that lives with her parents, they feed him, and gave him shelter in their home.
And of all the favours done by the parents, he paid them by raping their daughter.
When I asked the little girl, she said 'he threatened me with a knife and said he's going to kill me'. The guy was arrested immediately.

Now, the relatives of the guy just came to the hospital and they're begging the mother to let it go, forgive and forget. And they also informed her that if she doesn't want to let it go, they know their ways, and they'll make sure the guy is released. (They're threatening the mother)

I'm calling on the government and other NGOs to please do something about it.
They live in Chikaji Zaria. Presently admitted in St Lukes Anglican Hospital, Wusasa, Zaria."

http://www.lailasblog.com/9-year-old-girl-raped-by-man-living-with-her-parents-in-zaria/

Lalasticlala

Re: 9-year-old Girl Raped By Man Living With Her Parents In Zaria by abelprice(m): 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
GOD have mercy.. konji na bastard... sharia law nor dey work again..
Re: 9-year-old Girl Raped By Man Living With Her Parents In Zaria by Ahmed0336(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dem fit Flog dat hediot to death?

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Girl Raped By Man Living With Her Parents In Zaria by DabLord: 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
abelprice:
I'm wondering oo
Re: 9-year-old Girl Raped By Man Living With Her Parents In Zaria by DabLord: 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
abelprice:
I'm wondering oo.This is where sharia law should comes-in
Re: 9-year-old Girl Raped By Man Living With Her Parents In Zaria by columbus007(m): 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
Some men amongs the real men now have their brain migrated from their head to their preek cheesy,when the skull is empty and the preek dictate their mind then what else.
Re: 9-year-old Girl Raped By Man Living With Her Parents In Zaria by DabLord: 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
abelprice:
I'm wondering oo

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Girl Raped By Man Living With Her Parents In Zaria by joseo: 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
where were his parent when those people sheltered and feed him......all of a sudden they can start giving out threatening message............parents of now a days.
Re: 9-year-old Girl Raped By Man Living With Her Parents In Zaria by TundeHashim(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
To an extent doesn't add up. The guy lived with the girl's parent (which my imply he's from an humble background) and yet his family members are threatening to release him if they didn't let bygones be bygones ( which implies they're from affluent home). But if the story is true, the guy needs to be castrated. Y'all remembered what they did for Theon greatjoy in game of Thrones? Cut off his d*ck, boil it and add onions, maggi and salt. Then give it to him to devour.
Re: 9-year-old Girl Raped By Man Living With Her Parents In Zaria by muller101(m): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
Cut off his dick and invite vultures to feast on it
Re: 9-year-old Girl Raped By Man Living With Her Parents In Zaria by Tracygold(f): 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
I hereby pass my sentence-----Hang his balls and roast them, give those roasted balls to a dog for a wonderful dinner

(1) (Reply)

Boy Named Micheal From Isikwuato In Abia Steals Iphone 6s,7 And 160k In Abuja / I Don't Know The Number Of People I've Killed With My Fake Drugs -dr Confess / SARS Officers Chased By Youths In Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.