Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Thread For Liverpool Fans - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thread For Liverpool Fans (6558 Views)

Liverpool Fans Ecstatic With What Diego Costa Did To Sergio Ramos Yesterday / Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) / Liverpool Fans Attack Man City Team Bus At Anfield (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Liverpool Fans by EbukaHades10(m): 12:10am On Sep 11, 2017
Gesd:
we still need defender
Like ASAP
Re: Thread For Liverpool Fans by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
your salah on target @ lalas247
Re: Thread For Liverpool Fans by EgusiShankly: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2017
klopp ehn
Re: Thread For Liverpool Fans by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
EgusiShankly:
klopp ehn
annoying result, right? The defence is nothing to write home about. I wonder why they didn't buy another defender when the deal for van dirk didn't materialise sad

I just hope the likes of klavan and gomez can withstand leicester in the double-header
Re: Thread For Liverpool Fans by Notion(m): 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
We lost again cry sad
Re: Thread For Liverpool Fans by boyo123(m): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2017
frustratedrat:
annoying result, right? The defence is nothing to write home about. I wonder why they didn't buy another defender when the deal for van dirk didn't materialise sad

I just hope the likes of klavan and gomez can withstand leicester in the double-header
Notion:
We lost again cry sad
am i the only one that is tired of these klopp man, he seems to be doing nothing about the straight losses , being a good coach is more than just hugging players after every game
Re: Thread For Liverpool Fans by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 21, 2017
boyo123:
am i the only one that is tired of these klopp man, he seems to be doing nothing about the straight losses , being a good coach is more than just hugging players after every game
hmm... It's getting frustrating to me too bro. We hardly keep a clean sheet these days sad
Re: Thread For Liverpool Fans by buchito1(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2017
embarassed embarassed cryLiverpool breaking my heart
Re: Thread For Liverpool Fans by danolorunmo(m): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
Real Madrid football club are undoubtedly the best team in the world right now. They possess the best players and have an equally great coach- who happens to be a former balon d'or holder and club legend. When Zidane was promoted to being the first team coach, many thought that he would not be able to succeed due to his gross inexperience. Analysts pointed out that even his former boss, Carlo Ancelotti, with all his experience and track record, was promptly shown the door when the going got tough. To say that Zidane has exceeded expectations is kind of an understatement, he has delivered beyond what any fan, player and even the club itself expected. Zidane lead Madrid to their 11th Champions league title. After faltering under Rafa Benitez's reign, Real Madrid and most especially Cristiano Ronaldo was able to find his best form back under Zidane. Zidane has been an unprecedented success at Madrid and is also expected to pick up more trophies along the way. However, the journey this season has not been really smooth. Real Madrid started the season with consecutive wins in the super cups against Manchester United and Barcelona respectively.

Details at

https://grass-sports..com.ng/?m=0
Re: Thread For Liverpool Fans by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
salah to the rescue. Cc. Trailblaizer lalas247 ebukahades10

1 Like

Re: Thread For Liverpool Fans by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
coutinho makes it 2-0. Just when you begin to loose hope in them, they deliver
Re: Thread For Liverpool Fans by Neimar: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
mumu club grin
Re: Thread For Liverpool Fans by Lalas247(f): 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
Yessss today is a good day
grin
See performance
Re: Thread For Liverpool Fans by openmine(m): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
phewwwwwww....what a match

With plenty controversy...but how was that a pen?
LFC seriously needs van dirk
Re: Thread For Liverpool Fans by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
phewwwww... Close shave
Re: Thread For Liverpool Fans by Branzy(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
Liverpool still get thread grin
Re: Thread For Liverpool Fans by Branzy(m): 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]hehe
Re: Thread For Liverpool Fans by Lildrizzle(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Let's win dis. Ynwa
Re: Thread For Liverpool Fans by kayus4live(m): 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
My line up against moscow
Karius
Trent AA matip lovren moreno
Henderson can
Mane coutinho salah
Sturridge
Re: Thread For Liverpool Fans by Branzy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli / CSKA Moscow Sign Ahmed Musa From Vvv Venlo For €5m / Olympics Tennis: Nigerian Women Are Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.