Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,974 members, 7,810,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

That Awkward Moment When You Marry A Vegetarian - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / That Awkward Moment When You Marry A Vegetarian (2287 Views)

That Awkward Moment (MEMES) / That Moment When You Are The Most Brilliant In Your Family. / That Moment When They Beat Hell Out Of Ur Neigbour Who Always Beat U At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Awkward Moment When You Marry A Vegetarian by Nokiaguy(m): 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
There's nothing bad about marrying a vegetarian because you want have to spend much as vegetable are relatively cheap at least that's the only cheap thing now we can boast of in Nigeria but what i personally wont take is when the woman whom i got married to decides to take it to the extreme by using it to adour her self as clothing,

Ladies would you rock this kinda outfits? Let's hear your thoughts on this.

Source : http://www.jmedia.com.ng/2017/08/that-awkward-moment-when-you-marry.html?m=0

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When You Marry A Vegetarian by squash47(m): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Wow.....hot

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When You Marry A Vegetarian by modsfucker: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
You'll end up buying her clothes every now and then, cos the leaves will definitely dry up fast.

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When You Marry A Vegetarian by emeijeh(m): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
I don't think Op knows who a vegetarian is.

Smh

Next time, consult a dictionary before titling a thread

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When You Marry A Vegetarian by ItxAyce(m): 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
modsfucker:
You'll end up buying her clothes every now and then, cos the leaves will definitely dry up fast.

True talk

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When You Marry A Vegetarian by Josephjnr(m): 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
emeijeh:
I don't think Op knows who a vegetarian is.

Smh

Next time, consult a dictionary before titling a thread

I think he knows.

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When You Marry A Vegetarian by Nokiaguy(m): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nigerians be trying to point out the wrong someone does since 1980

(1) (Reply)

Masturbating On A Nepa Pole / Kenny Blaq Performs His Version Of Yeba, Wo And Man’s Not Hot / Funny Memes Compilation From The Funniest Fashion Blog In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.