Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

Rise To Stardom – Ichaba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rise To Stardom – Ichaba (351 Views)

Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others / How Singer, Ichaba Defiled Me - Davido’s Associate Lands In Rape Mess (evidence) / Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rise To Stardom – Ichaba by skillzahblog(m): 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
On this Episode of Rise to Stardom we will be talking about fast rising DMW singer Ichaba who in a short period of time has got to the limelight and many ave questions concerning how the singer got to rise to stardom in just a nick of time.

The singer whose real name happens to be Mayowa Olusanya and in a recent chat with Skillzah Blog the DMW superstar revealed the concept behind the name Ichaba. He happens to be from Oyo state and his debut song was titled Dasoro mi.

Ichaba made his first appearance on the big screen featuring on his label’s mate Dremo’s hit song titled “Normal levelz” as well as Chopsticks “Sai baba” and ever since then he has released series of other songs up until the release of his Hit song in which he featured Davido and this one is titled Baby Mama.

As mentioned earlier the Singer who recently had a chat with here @ Skillzah Blog revealed alot of things.
http://www.skillzah.com/2017/08/rise-to-stardom-ichaba.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTdmSB_HaFE

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Thanks Fans For One Million Views Of ‘WO’ On Youtube / VACANCY- Markerters Are Needed Urgently In A Highly Reputable Organisation / “if I Die Today, I Die A Legend,” – Says Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.