Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Igwe 2pac Tells Nigerian Lady To Feel His Manhood (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igwe 2pac Tells Nigerian Lady To Feel His Manhood (video) (786 Views)

Charles Okocha 'Igwe 2pac' Fan Removes His Top On Seeing The Actor (Video) / Photo Of Igwe 2pac, Labista, Angela Okorie, Harry B, Jnr Pope & Walter Anga / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igwe 2pac Tells Nigerian Lady To Feel His Manhood (video) by danieljoel759: 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
This guy is really funny, see how he is so excited about it as he is saying the words
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkRMKLmSSFc
Re: Igwe 2pac Tells Nigerian Lady To Feel His Manhood (video) by danieljoel759: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Igwe 2pac Tells Nigerian Lady To Feel His Manhood (video) by AtkinsPlanet(m): 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Speechless.******** Check out my signature.
Re: Igwe 2pac Tells Nigerian Lady To Feel His Manhood (video) by abelprice(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
That dude with funny rap skills.. I must shine wen I must shine.. it's his latest.. can't stop laughing.. Na small tin nai differentiate am from vico.. maybe his man hood has more lines than his rap.. jst saying.. undecided
Re: Igwe 2pac Tells Nigerian Lady To Feel His Manhood (video) by Maxwellgunz: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Touch that dick baby and shine ...don't touch that dick and see if you gonna shine

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Lady's Amazing Body Transformation (photos) / Davido Celebrates His Hit Songs "Fall" & "IF" Gaining Over 60million Views / Ubi Franklin Defends His Decision To Bring The News Of His Home To Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.