Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Husband Beats Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Beats Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (31389 Views)

Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Beats Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by dealslip(f): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
The truth is no one teaches most African men on how to be a husband. They are only taught how to be selfish in the name of I am the head of the family. I must be treated like a King. This is the reason for rising DV.
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Lewaluv(f): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
May her ghost follow him everywhere.
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
Well, she won't talk back to him anymore grin
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
SheIsElle:
Women tame your tongues? What about men learn to control your temper and your hands? It's funny that in this part of the world, we always blame the women for being abused domestically. We all have mothers with very fowl tongues but how many times have any raised his hand to beat his mother for abusing him verbally. We don't. The issue of domestic violence will be curbed when men begin to see their wives as mothers and friends but as long as every average African man keeps seeing his wife as a personal chattel and baby making factory, domestic violence can never be eradicated.
Quoting me wasn't necessary. All you would have done was read my post diligently, you would have seen that I am not sympathetic to any form of abuse. I am just saying it is a two-way street. It takes two to tango; a basic law of cause and effect. Your emotional reaction to this obviously terrible act cannot erase Newton's 3rd law of motion. Therefore, I reiterate that all she said was good, but she should not leave out the other which is that women should learn to bridle their tongue and if they must, choose their battles wisely!
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by johnjames2009: 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
in as much as wife-beating is condemned, some women just desire it. if u say I will deal with u, who told u your opponent will be smiling when the deal begins.

a woman requested cash from husband which he denied because it was not for important reason, to attend a party,. early in the morning, the woman blocked the husband and refused to let him go outside until he submit the cash. the man managed to escape. next day , the woman repeated the show now holding a knife. the man now know it is a matter of life and death, dashed around like a wounded lion, collect the knife from the wife and stabbed her so hard and she bled to death. everybody around came to feast on the man.

it is easy and safe to remain on one side without asking the question what did she do.

men should know, with little apology to women folk, that most women , whether she is a pastor or prophet or president,are naturally parrots and don't want to loose any case. the prudent needs wisdom to control it and avoid anger induced irreparable damage.

may her soul rest in peace
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by AuroraB(f): 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
Eeeeeeeeeeer, next is burial naa undecided
Wetin concern me
She died a Mrs and that's all that matters sad
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by futurebaby: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
what a heartless man
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by alaskido(m): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
What would she have done to warrant such treatment as death? I am not understanding o
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by dlaw70(m): 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
na d girl cos am.

saw it clearly
in ma dream
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
badoi:
YES grin

Ladies will not manage slim guys like me
They'll be lookin for Huge six packed guys that will beat them to hell angry
They never see anything grin

Bastard na your daughters and every fustrated soul that liked your demonic comment na im never see anything. #YouAreAllCursed!

Re: Husband Beats Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by ThisKC(m): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
IamLaura:
Dear women,pls and pls the second you notice violent tendencies in your man(whether bf or husband),just walk away and leave such abusive relationship.There is no justification for domestic violence. Your life is more important than what society will say about you,at the end when he has finished killing you the most you'll get from these same pple is eeya,RIP.
#LeaveAbusiveRelationships today!!!

Same applies for men, nobody deserves an abusive r/s. Men, RUNNN!!!!! Exit that r/s if your spouse ever raises her hand against you.
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by ThisKC(m): 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
chubbygal:

Go ask your mama who fathered you! You will soon laugh into your death .
You are a very wicked soul

If death fall on him now, you'll be one of the first to type "Eeyah, RIP". Don't wish another man death, mbok. It is still coming for us all either way.
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by uk10(m): 12:06am On Aug 23, 2017
Funny thing is a lot of women are insulting this man,but when a thread was created concerning woman that killed a man,there all became suddenly silent.I am not supporting him but the level of hypocrisy is just too obvious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals / 19-year-old Lady Kidnaps Self, Demands N600,000 Ransom From Father / This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.