Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,134 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Loan Needed Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Needed Urgently (3127 Views)

Urgent Loan Needed / Loan Needed : Nysc/degree Cert As Collateral / 200k Loan Needed To Be Repaid In 6 Months Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Needed Urgently by letustalk(m): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
This a thread created as other threads are old. This is a meeting point thread for both those interested in giving loans and for those looking for urgent financial aid. Most of the microfinance banks also prefer salary earners with a long list of requirements which might be hard to meet. So please no listing of microfinance banks. This is a thread strictly for individuals who want to help and for those who are comfortable with their rates. So if you have money to give out on reasonable interest rate please state your rate and up to how much you can give out. Also state if collateral is needed and prefered kinds of collateral. Lastly, indicate what location you reside or prefer to deal with. Let's keep this thread alive. Let's help those with genuine need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loan Needed Urgently by otimothy(m): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
This should be interesting.
Re: Loan Needed Urgently by letustalk(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
otimothy:
This should be interesting.
Yes I hope so. Let us keep it alive and help those in need. Calling on all those interested
Re: Loan Needed Urgently by Freak4achild(f): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
Following... People are no longer ready to help anyone, coz some have been scammed in one way or another. And now those of us who really need it can't get it. Still hopeful tho.
Re: Loan Needed Urgently by 2aces(m): 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Due to the situation of things in Nigeria, somany people have started nursing intentions of venturing into business( at least on a small scale) but dont have enough capital to start, while others have started, but still have the need to expand!Straight to business. Do you have a car in good working condition? you can use it to access our loan from 200k to 5M within 24HRS, based on the value of the car?If you are based in Abuja please call our front desk on 08094271017 or 09071967459. for more enquiriesWe would be expecting you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loan Needed Urgently by letustalk(m): 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
2aces:
Due to the situation of things in Nigeria, somany people have started nursing intentions of venturing into business( at least on a small scale) but dont have enough capital to start, while others have started, but still have the need to expand!Straight to business. Do you have a car in good working condition? you can use it to access our loan from 200k to 5M within 24HRS, based on the value of the car?If you are based in Abuja please call our front desk on 08094271017 or 09071967459. for more enquiriesWe would be expecting you
Good one for those around the Abuja area and for this you do not need to be a salary earner. condition is only to have a working car. Thanks
Re: Loan Needed Urgently by letustalk(m): 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
Freak4achild:
Following... People are no longer ready to help anyone, coz some have been scammed in one way or another. And now those of us who really need it can't get it. Still hopeful tho.
you have a point however there are still people giving loans. If you have a need you can also drop it here with your conditions. Someone might have a matchable need and give you a call. No harm trying. Good luck
Re: Loan Needed Urgently by Freak4achild(f): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
letustalk:
you have a point however there are still people giving loans. If you have a need you can also drop it here with your conditions. Someone might have a matchable need and give you a call. No harm trying. Good luck
Re: Loan Needed Urgently by Freak4achild(f): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
letustalk:
True. Well to anyone who might want to be of help, what I just need is 60k to expand my business as I want to include frozen foods to what I sell. I have a freezer already, all I need is a space of 2 to 3 months to pay back with a reasonable interest. I have done my survey already, there's nobody selling frozen food around the area, most people have to take buses to the market to buy frozen food. Plus, it's a student area too and after speaking to few of them, they complained about the stress of going to the market every now and then. I will really be glad to find someone who can help.
Re: Loan Needed Urgently by letustalk(m): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
Freak4achild:
True. Well to anyone who might want to be of help, what I just need is 60k to expand my business as I want to include frozen foods to what I sell. I have a freezer already, all I need is a space of 2 to 3 months to pay back with a reasonable interest. I have done my survey already, there's nobody selling frozen food around the area, most people have to take buses to the market to buy frozen food. Plus, it's a student area too and after speaking to few of them, they complained about the stress of going to the market every now and then. I will really be glad to find someone who can help.
@freak4achild you can also include what collateral you have and certainly should be worth more than the amount you need. Try drop your number or email as some people prefer to deal directly rather than publicly. Pleaase also state your State, whether Lagos or elsewhere
Re: Loan Needed Urgently by Freak4achild(f): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2017
letustalk:
@freak4achild you can also include what collateral you have and certainly should be worth more than the amount you need. Try drop your number or email as some people prefer to deal directly rather than publicly. Pleaase also state your State, whether Lagos or elsewhere
Let's be sincere here, I am a student, if there's anything I can use as a collateral it's the freezer which is not possible coz it's what I will be using for the business. But I have something else which I could use but it's in my mom's care and it's definitely not something to put down for a few thousands except the person wants to loan me millions... So let's just say what I need is like an angel investor and possibly someone in the state I school and reside now, so the person can keep an eye on me.
PS: I am in Osun state, ife to be precise. (08162672948)
Re: Loan Needed Urgently by letustalk(m): 10:14am On Aug 21, 2017
Freak4achild:
Let's be sincere here, I am a student, if there's anything I can use as a collateral it's the freezer which is not possible coz it's what I will be using for the business. But I have something else which I could use but it's in my mom's care and it's definitely not something to put down for a few thousands except the person wants to loan me millions... So let's just say what I need is like an angel investor and possibly someone in the state I school and reside now, so the person can keep an eye on me.
PS: I am in Osun state, ife to be precise. (08162672948)
Ok i understand. I hope the right person sees this and contact you. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Loan Needed Urgently by ziziangel(m): 10:34am On Aug 21, 2017
Nice THREAD!!! I'm a PH resident, I'm in dire need of 200k loan.. No collateral, low interest too. Preferably a PH resident too. Thanks
Re: Loan Needed Urgently by ssolaoye: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Loan Needed Urgently by letustalk(m): 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
ssolaoye:
https://invoice.ng/blog/top-10-online-lending-platforms-for-small-business-loans-in-nigeria/
I must confess this is a very good link. Some of them are in Foreign currency but clearly many are in local currency too. Please use the link to see options. Keep the options rolling in. If you have money to give out at a good interest please indicate. if you need an urgent loan also, please indicate too. location and whether you need a collateral is also important. if you have collateral to also give as someone looking for a loan, please indicate too. let us keep helping around. God bless
Re: Loan Needed Urgently by tmama2: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
Following
Re: Loan Needed Urgently by tubolancer(m): 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
I need 50,000k, will pay back September ending.
Re: Loan Needed Urgently by efec(m): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
need a loan of about 20k,am a student of a school in the east but I reside in Lagos,I buy cosmetics from lag and resell in school. wana grow the business and that's why am looking for the loan. you can reach me on 07030891121.
Re: Loan Needed Urgently by letustalk(m): 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
tubolancer:
I need 50,000k, will pay back September ending.
Please indicate your location also and state if you have any thing of value to use as collateral. Whatever it is should be worth more than 50k. That will help a prospective helper decide well. Thanks
Re: Loan Needed Urgently by letustalk(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
efec:
need a loan of about 20k,am a student of a school in the east but I reside in Lagos,I buy cosmetics from lag and resell in school. wana grow the business and that's why am looking for the loan. you can reach me on 07030891121.
Kindly indicate what you can use as collateral and for how many months you want the money. This will help for better prospects. What you want to use should have a higher value than the 20k
Re: Loan Needed Urgently by 2aces(m): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
A very good and friendly advice to all loan seekers;

Please never, i repeat, never you take a loan to start up a business, expecially one you have zero experience about.
Loans are good mainly for business expansion and contracts.That way you are sure of proper utilisation of the money you are borrowing and a good payment plan.
Re: Loan Needed Urgently by Nairasolutions: 5:32am On Aug 22, 2017
For access and connection to collateral free loans ,quick loans ,business grants and loans for those in paid employment.. visit www.nairasolutions.com
Re: Loan Needed Urgently by letustalk(m): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2017
2aces:
A very good and friendly advice to all loan seekers;

Please never, i repeat, never you take a loan to start up a business, expecially one you have zero experience about.
Loans are good mainly for business expansion and contracts.That way you are sure of proper utilisation of the money you are borrowing and a good payment plan.
Good advice there to prevent touching stories
Re: Loan Needed Urgently by letustalk(m): 7:52am On Aug 22, 2017
Families rely on financial services more than ever, but those who need them most - who struggle to make ends meet - too often must contend with sky-high interest rates and tricks and traps buried in the fine print of their loan products. Elizabeth Warren
Re: Loan Needed Urgently by letustalk(m): 7:55am On Aug 22, 2017
We have to change public perception of ex-convicts. Most Canadians don't realize that when you come out of prison, you're a complete pariah. You can't get a car loan or money from a bank to start a business. So most end up back in prison within 24 months. It's just so wrong. We need to fix this problem. Kevin O'Leary
The above is true in many places.
Re: Loan Needed Urgently by Cool4face(m): 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
2aces:

Nice thread. Pls I am urgently in need of 30k for auto repairs , I am a resident of abuja and I drive on Uber platform on hire purchase, the car I drive has a problem that will cost me 50k to repair of which I have only 20k. Though don't have any collateral but I will issue a postdated cheque of 20k for 2months to make the payback 40k. Any interested lender should contact 08065075805.thanks and God bless u.
Re: Loan Needed Urgently by douchesnozzle(m): 5:14am On Aug 23, 2017
I need a loan of 500k to complete my building.. Would pay back with interest first week in January.. I have a car as a collateral.
Re: Loan Needed Urgently by akindlesfarm: 7:29am On Aug 23, 2017
I have a loan of 20k to give for a month with about 20 percent interest in a month, interested individual must be ready to drop something worth the amount loan to be given.
Re: Loan Needed Urgently by akindlesfarm: 7:29am On Aug 23, 2017
I have a loan of 20k to give for a month with about 20 percent interest in a month, interested individual must be ready to drop something worth the amount loan to be given. Lagos mainland only
Re: Loan Needed Urgently by Nairasolutions: 11:40am On Aug 23, 2017
Visit www.nairasolutions.com for loans,grants
Re: Loan Needed Urgently by investorshaven: 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
akindlesfarm:
I have a loan of 20k to give for a month with about 20 percent interest in a month, interested individual must be ready to drop something worth the amount loan to be given. Lagos mainland only
Whats Yur Locatn?I Need #20k For Just 2wks

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Become Dotpay Agent And Get Pos / Breaking : Dollar Is Rising Again - See Reason / I Need List Of Nigerian Facebook Groups To Promote My Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.