Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

I Once Had Sex In A Swimming Pool, It's Better Than Bedroom Sex - Amara Maduka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Once Had Sex In A Swimming Pool, It's Better Than Bedroom Sex - Amara Maduka (1423 Views)

Amara Maduka: Though I Have Sex, I’ve Never Been In Love / Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best / Amara Maduka: I Am Not A Virgin, Though I Have Never Dated Anyone All My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Once Had Sex In A Swimming Pool, It's Better Than Bedroom Sex - Amara Maduka by Kolababe: 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nollywood actress, Amara Maduka, has given details on how she loves her sex experiences. Amara in a recent interview with Vanguard, noted that unlike many who care about the size of a man's penis, she really doesn't care as long as it gives her sexual pleasure and satisfaction in bed. .
“Size doesn’t matter when it comes to sex; it’s how you use what you have that matters. What is the essence of a big ‘banana’ if it cannot be used well?” she asked. .
On the weirdest place she has ever had sex, she said: “I once had sex in the pool, it was way better than bedroom sex. I prefer early morning sex, the one that happens when your husband wakes you up with erection and you initially pretend you are not interested, but you really want to get down to it.”

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/08/i-once-had-sex-in-swimming-pool-its-way.html

Re: I Once Had Sex In A Swimming Pool, It's Better Than Bedroom Sex - Amara Maduka by Kolababe: 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
More
Re: I Once Had Sex In A Swimming Pool, It's Better Than Bedroom Sex - Amara Maduka by softwerk(f): 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
I prefer early morning sex, the one that happens when your husband wakes you up with erection and you initially pretend you are not interested, but you really want to get down to it.”

Just like indomie......The difference is in the taste and the taste is the difference grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Once Had Sex In A Swimming Pool, It's Better Than Bedroom Sex - Amara Maduka by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Chaaaai!! shocked shocked shocked

See bweeezz.. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Once Had Sex In A Swimming Pool, It's Better Than Bedroom Sex - Amara Maduka by abelprice(m): 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
We don hear.. all this busty girls wey sabi shout for bed.. them go dey act like pro.. undecided..

2 Likes

Re: I Once Had Sex In A Swimming Pool, It's Better Than Bedroom Sex - Amara Maduka by mikejj(m): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
angry I cover my bald hair.wat and national disaster
Re: I Once Had Sex In A Swimming Pool, It's Better Than Bedroom Sex - Amara Maduka by ekensi01: 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
If sex is what dominates the world today then am going to be single if i don't marry a virgin.
Re: I Once Had Sex In A Swimming Pool, It's Better Than Bedroom Sex - Amara Maduka by ojun50(m): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
softwerk:
I prefer early morning sex, the one that happens when your husband wakes you up with erection and you initially pretend you are not interested, but you really want to get down to it.”

Just like indomie......The difference is in the taste and the taste is the difference grin
u sabi d game wella
Re: I Once Had Sex In A Swimming Pool, It's Better Than Bedroom Sex - Amara Maduka by IamLaura(f): 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
Why are her boobs quarreling with each other?
Re: I Once Had Sex In A Swimming Pool, It's Better Than Bedroom Sex - Amara Maduka by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
omo wobbb.....
Re: I Once Had Sex In A Swimming Pool, It's Better Than Bedroom Sex - Amara Maduka by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
softwerk:

You got that in place...just as you said it like indomie ad

(1) (Reply)

Shocking !! See What Native Doctors Now Do , One Was Caught Raping A Girl / Rapper Falz Pictured With His Look-alike / DJ Olu's Rolls Royce Drophead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.