Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China (25415 Views)

Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head / Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man / Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by agarawu23(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
Igbo's and drugs

Yoruba's and fraud *wire wire*

Hausa holy sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by abbeyty(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
wristbangle:
Which is even more disgraceful sef sad ;

Skull mining business within the country vs drug baron international business?.

I am seriously against both but the latter is ruining the reputation of Nigerians abroad.

These people even mine head More than yoruba.otokoto comes to mind

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by Azam101: 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
I trust them, they will never disappoint you Iyamuri!
Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by zolajpower: 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
This guy's have struck again . This time d deadliest place to carry "yaba " street name for drugs in Thailand. No mercy ,no bilateral agreement on this and life sentence. Omo see life time development .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by sukkot: 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
mayne, this is an epidemic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
Another developer that couldn't help develop the land of the rising sun... cheesy

I see another marginalization by the Chinese. grin

Anywhere you find them; always doing the wrong thing...na curse?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by Okoyiboz3: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
Was late to this party,
Damn!

But my goons don kill pigs for this thread sha!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by raphy(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nigerian ambassador to China just want to start work after 2 and a half yrs tht they were not there. and see how the ipob HV to disgrace the country...Jesus wept.

Xmas is comin and there modus operandi r changing there gods HV ran away.

God HV mercy.
Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by Topmaike007(m): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
this is why am ashame to call myself an igbo boy..nde igbo ne me chi mi iwu..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
Do it quickly and stream the execution live at his village square angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Executive him fast. Else some other idiot will think they can get mercy too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by Digriz(m): 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
Topmaike007:
this is why am ashame to call myself an igbo boy..nde igbo ne me chi mi iwu..
what u wrote is not even Igbo language, just bury your head in shame and be proud of your tribe.
Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by pumpingmachine: 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
These people ehn. They no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by Ghokes(m): 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
conductor1010:

Peddling drugs is a crime but this guy is far better than your grandfathers in Obomoso looking for young children human skull to mine and sell for 2000 naira.

Awolwo's corpse fall on skull miners.

E pain am grin angry grin grin grin grin angry

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by piice: 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by Kingluqman89(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
Your fellow brothers in crime shoud contact Baba suwe on how to go about this next time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by Macnnoli4(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
While this comment is to offer a personal opinion on crime in Nigeria,
It does not in any way meant to insult any tribe. Afonjaphobians
and flatinophobians should get off my quote

Crime is not perculiar to any tribe in Nigeria. You find practically
every tribe in every crime. suffice is to say that some crimes
are predominant to some tribes and below is my understanding
of crimes committed in Nigeria especially with respect to Nigerias
three major tribes;

1) Igbos---Majorly Drug business
2)Yorubas---Majorly Ritual killing
2)Hausas----Majorly Religious violence

I hate all crimes, pray and wish that i will never partake in
any but truth is that if ever I should find myself partaking in
any crime, I will chose the Igbo version for reasons below;

1)drug business is a hit or miss buz. If you succeed in one stroke,
you make a lot of money. Its embaracing to find that some people
cut someones head, go and sell it N10,000. So, A drug dealer can make
money that can be equivalent to 2000 human heads just for one trip
without necesarily taking any life.

2)Drugs are sold to those who demand for them. There are many banned drugs in Nigeria, but pharmacists
still produce them for human consumption. For me, a drug dealer selling to those who demand them is far
more upright than so many of our local medicine dealers selling fake drugs to unsuspectig Nigerians.

3) You may not kill human being selling drugs. Do you compare that to Boko haram on suicidal mission or a ritualist
decapitating human heads?

4) You are selling drugs to the whites. These are the same whites who have been stealing your resources from the day
of Adam. They have caused a lot of brain drain in Nigeria as well.

5) If caught you die going through a rigorous judicial process. You may be padoned at the end or shot painless to die.
Now compare it to crimes that can cause people to die through jungle justice.

It is not out of place to say that drug business can only be run by the Igbos since this is a crime that involves a high
level business ability. A particular trait perculiar to the Igbos.

DISCLAIMER: This comment is not meant to commend drug business but to compare with other predominant crimes in other tribes.
Be warned that all crimes are sins and are liable to hell fire. When you want to partake in that crime, be informed
that even if you escape human law and justice, God's justice cannot be escaped. You can be rich doing a legal business.
Crime kills intelligence and is a display of failure. You may be bridging your opportuity doing crime for money. Money
can come at any time and God's time remains the best. SAY NO TO ANY CRIME.
Some Igbos should also endeavour to stop domestic violence.We should stop behaving like Okonkwo in Things fall apart who beats his wives and almost killed one.That was ancient ,Today modern.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by sekem: 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ikechukwu Peter Obiekezie right?

Yes sir

From where?

From Nigeria sir

I know. I mean from where exactly in Nigeria?

Sir, true to my heavenly God, aswear, I only came here to develop your country China for you

My friend will you shut up dia! Did we ever tell you we were looking for foreign developers?! You go hear nwii very soon. Anuofia
Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by Lewaluv(f): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
Im in love with the coco...
Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by AngelicBeing: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
Serves him right, do the crime angryand do the time, useless criminal
Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by pokipoki: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
He tried to smuggle drugs to China for profit motives, when he knows that the punishment is death. Well good luck to him!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Was late to this party,
Damn!

But my goons don kill pigs for this thread sha!
O ka mi lara

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
conductor1010:

Peddling drugs is a crime but this guy is far better than your grandfathers in Obomoso looking for young children human skull to mine and sell for 2000 naira.

No difference!

Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by edupedia: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

three major tribes;

2)Drugs are sold to those who demand for them. There are many banned drugs in Nigeria, but pharmacists
still produce them for human consumption. For me, a drug dealer selling to those who demand them is far
more upright than so many of our local medicine dealers selling fake drugs to unsuspectig Nigerians.

3) You may not kill human being selling drugs. Do you compare that to Boko haram on suicidal mission or a ritualist

4) You are selling drugs to the whites. These are the same whites who have been stealing your resources from the day

5) If caught you die going through a rigorous judicial process. You may be padoned at the end or shot painless to die.

It is not out of place to say that drug business can only be run by the Igbos since this is a crime that involves a high

DISCLAIMER: This comment is not meant to commend drug business but to compare with other predominant crimes in other tribes.
Be warned that all crimes are sins and are liable to hell fire. When you want to partake in that crime, be informed
that even if you escape human law and justice, God's justice cannot be escaped. You can be rich doing a legal business.
Crime kills intelligence and is a display of failure. You may be bridging your opportuity doing crime for money. Money

....see IPOBfraudist pushing propaganda drug does not kill?....where did u get your reckless statistics from?...the latter part of your message is also very fraudulent...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by Rexnegro(m): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
Amajerry83:
When will people learn?
when will people learn or when will Biafrans/ipob learn? well maybe when The last ipob notice he's alone maybe then he will learn. useless people... why always The Igbos ehn.. love for money is The root of all evil. no Be me talk am..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by maisauki: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Please Don't Check For Names
Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by Rexnegro(m): 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
conductor1010:

MUMU...Your stupidity go cost You if You don't desist from it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by Funkybabee(f): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
When will my Yoruba brothers stop all this....... instead to blame the stupid man u started scattering everywhere like guguru and epe

Abeg chck my signature
Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by erico2k2(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
All stand up 4 our brothers frm the yeast .
Embarassing Nigeria since 1965
Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by meliziz12(m): 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

three major tribes;

.you are thoughtful and intelligent
Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by dazzlingd(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
lool, NL good for laughs
Re: Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China by begwong: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
He would have send small proceeds to kanu for biafra Republic agitations, now he is dead in a foreign land. What an unsuccessful international biz man.
They are the type telling people they have goods on the high sea.. Lol!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newly Married Woman Kidnapped On Her Way To Sokoto From Zamfara (Photos) / Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces / Katsina Community Watch Corps Kill 200 Bandits In Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.