Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,556 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Eye Relaxed Water Massager - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eye Relaxed Water Massager (720 Views)

Best Weight Loss: Lose Weight, Burn Fats, Butterfly Massager / A Complete Body Massager By Electro Medics " Roison Germany". / Introducing Jer Electronic Pulse Massager (aka Life Saver) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eye Relaxed Water Massager by tkem(m): 8:46am On Feb 18, 2010
This is a massager that quickly reduce bags, dark circles and wrinkles.

Using the massager to massage around the eyes stimulate the nerves, reduce eyestrain, stress, headaches and fatigue.

The massager also stimulates blood circulation and activates the muscle fibres around the eyes, which helps to increase resistance to eye diseases and to reduce puffy eyes and dark circles.

The massager helps regain consciousness by cold water while promotes blood circulation using warm water.

It gently massage skins with light water vibration.

It is perfect for long hour computer users.

This is the much awaited product the Nigerian market has been waiting for.

For more details/picture about this product and distributorship contact Tunji on: 08098680362. Or email: melmakventures@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Docs In D House,at What Age Should A Woman Start Going For Annual Pap Smear And Mamogram / I Want To Be With Ardyss / Somebody Help Me, I Have Serious Worm Problem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.