Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Why No Order In Fiverr After Good Impressions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why No Order In Fiverr After Good Impressions (1788 Views)

Earn $1000 Monthly In Fiverr Affiliate Program. No Skill Needed / How Do Get First Order In Fiverr 2021 Trick! / 14 Aba Made Products You Can Order In Large Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why No Order In Fiverr After Good Impressions by deafeyez: 8:26am On Aug 21, 2017
Hi,
I have registered Fiverr for some months now without an order. Before registering, i read and followed some guidelines which others claim are fetching them some bucks. I have set up some gigs and have quite good impressions and clicks yet, no order.
What could possibly be the problem.
Re: Why No Order In Fiverr After Good Impressions by deafeyez: 8:29am On Aug 21, 2017
Some of my impressions are over 100 with about 3 clicks and over 10 views
here is my link fiverr.com/dikeh247
Re: Why No Order In Fiverr After Good Impressions by Yusuf4: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
Buy like 3 review. each every week.

1 Like

Re: Why No Order In Fiverr After Good Impressions by etebefia: 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
deafeyez:
Some of my impressions are over 100 with about 3 clicks and over 10 views
here is my link fiverr.com/dikeh247
100k or just 100 as in hundred?
The truth is that fiverr is saturated and new sellers find it hard to penetrate unlike 2 years ago when you can create gig and after 2 - 3 days you start getting orders.

1 Like

Re: Why No Order In Fiverr After Good Impressions by deafeyez: 7:54am On Aug 23, 2017
etebefia:
100k or just 100 as in hundred?
The truth is that fiverr is saturated and new sellers find it hard to penetrate unlike 2 years ago when you can create gig and after 2 - 3 days you start getting orders.

So what do you advise.
Re: Why No Order In Fiverr After Good Impressions by warlord24(m): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2017
i advice man up and think bettr.. most times ur gigs might look shabby.. or ur acc also
not pride .. i can start a fiverr account today and make it level2 by nxt month ending...

we call that target..
fix it...

then make sure u push traffic to ur gig
. .most mistakes newbies do is they are waiting for fiverr traffic...

its lik- waiting for the boss to share the bone between the bulldogs and the puppy... u as a puppy dare not go there...
so stop complaining and go get ur own bone...

ps: fiverr kinda is populated.. i got other sites making my 2000$ monthly clones of fiverr...

do have a nice day...
Re: Why No Order In Fiverr After Good Impressions by etebefia: 10:36am On Aug 23, 2017
deafeyez:

So what do you advise.
When I first joined fiverr in 2014, I created my gig and it took 3 weeks to get an order and after that the flow have never ceased.
This is the most difficult time to enter fiverr but at the same time the best time to be in fiverr. If you finally manage to penetrate into the platform you will enjoy it.
How can you penetrate
Invest in targeted social media marketing
Arrange for reviews
Do you know what it means for your gig to be in "express" mode? (this is very critical to improving your impression and visibility)
For further assistance you can hook me up 0 8 0 6575 9596

(1) (Reply)

Complete Bulk SMS Website for N12,500 - Buy SMS Units at 73kobo Only / No / The Nigerian Billionaire Who Lost Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.