Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Good Morning, What Do You Think This Means? #npowerng #serviceyourfuture - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning, What Do You Think This Means? #npowerng #serviceyourfuture (1826 Views)

Npower: The NEXIT Program Will Start At The End Of This Quarter, What This Means / Npower: What Payment ID Pay/08/11/202100000001 Means / Good Morning. Physical Verification Will Continue This Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning, What Do You Think This Means? #npowerng #serviceyourfuture by npowerng: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2017
Good morning,
What do you think this means?
#NPowerNG
#ServiceYourFuture
#ExperienceNPowerNG
#MuchMore

Re: Good Morning, What Do You Think This Means? #npowerng #serviceyourfuture by honestivo(m): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2017
It means to work hard for a better tomorrow
Re: Good Morning, What Do You Think This Means? #npowerng #serviceyourfuture by enomakos(m): 9:59am On Aug 21, 2017
a better tomorrow
Re: Good Morning, What Do You Think This Means? #npowerng #serviceyourfuture by Deflorence(f): 11:25am On Aug 21, 2017
It means, what you sow today is what you will reap tomorrow, so plan,save, start something; no matter how small and work hard towards making it big with positive mind-set and integrity. THE FUTURE IS SURELY BRIGHTER and BETTER.
Have an Enterprenueral vibe.
#NPOWER

3 Likes

Re: Good Morning, What Do You Think This Means? #npowerng #serviceyourfuture by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2017
It means nothing
Re: Good Morning, What Do You Think This Means? #npowerng #serviceyourfuture by adakoleagbenu: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2017
Quick question. When will d next batch of n-power recruitment commence
Re: Good Morning, What Do You Think This Means? #npowerng #serviceyourfuture by npowerng: 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
honestivo:
It means to work hard for a better tomorrow
Nice
Re: Good Morning, What Do You Think This Means? #npowerng #serviceyourfuture by npowerng: 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
Deflorence:
It means, what you sow today is what you will reap tomorrow, so plan,save, start something; no matter how small and work hard towards making it big with positive mind-set and integrity. THE FUTURE IS SURELY BRIGHTER and BETTER.
Have an Enterprenueral vibe.
#NPOWER
Very nice

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, What Do You Think This Means? #npowerng #serviceyourfuture by npowerng: 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
enomakos:
a better tomorrow

Nice
Re: Good Morning, What Do You Think This Means? #npowerng #serviceyourfuture by perfectchoice(f): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
Get empowered today for a greater/better tomorrow.
Re: Good Morning, What Do You Think This Means? #npowerng #serviceyourfuture by pinkguy(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
When are there going to start data correction
Re: Good Morning, What Do You Think This Means? #npowerng #serviceyourfuture by THUNDAR(m): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
It's means the stipend you are receiving today is not enough and we know it, but the service you render will last a Long time!

Work today for the betterment of tomorrow!

ThankGod am in My good mood today!
Re: Good Morning, What Do You Think This Means? #npowerng #serviceyourfuture by enomakos(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2017
npowerng:

Nice
you are welcome
Re: Good Morning, What Do You Think This Means? #npowerng #serviceyourfuture by oyinkel(m): 10:05am On Aug 22, 2017
Make deliberate effort to salvage your tomorrow, which does not promise to be any better than today, by wishful thinking but by conscious hardwork, prayers and judicious use of opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, What Do You Think This Means? #npowerng #serviceyourfuture by npowerng: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
oyinkel:
Make deliberate effort to salvage your tomorrow, which does not promise to be any better than today, by wishful thinking but by conscious hardwork, prayers and judicious use of opportunities.

Very nice
Re: Good Morning, What Do You Think This Means? #npowerng #serviceyourfuture by oyinkel(m): 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
npowerng:

Very nice
Please sir, I was attacked by harmed robbers on 30th July 2017, I am even in the national hospital Abuja, as we speak (although discharged, I can't go home for failure to pay my bills)

The thing is that I lost my phone with which I applied for N-teach. I had to write my online test on my hospital bed, please I hear some people are being called, which I believe is a form of verification.
Please sir, so I am not disqualified, I want to appeal that I be reached on my available number for my verification. That is if I made it to that level
Re: Good Morning, What Do You Think This Means? #npowerng #serviceyourfuture by npowerng: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2017
oyinkel:

Please sir, I was attacked by harmed robbers on 30th July 2017, I am even in the national hospital Abuja, as we speak (although discharged, I can't go home for failure to pay my bills)

The thing is that I lost my phone with which I applied for N-teach. I had to write my online test on my hospital bed, please I hear some people are being called, which I believe is a form of verification.
Please sir, so I am not disqualified, I want to appeal that I be reached on my available number for my verification. That is if I made it to that level
My details are:
Phone number used in applying: 08073815017
Email: kellylasisi@yahoo.com
Ref No: N-TEACH-2017-00000143247-14
Available number: 07082346990

Good day sir, So sorry about the incident wishing you quick recovery sir.
we must conclude the assessment test phase before we proceed to the next stage.
Just take your time sir we do not have any verification for N-teach going on at this time.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, What Do You Think This Means? #npowerng #serviceyourfuture by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2017
oyinkel:

My details are:
Phone number used in applying: 08073815017
Email: kellylasisi@yahoo.com
Ref No: N-TEACH-2017-00000143247-14
Available number: 07082346990
so sorry my friend. wish you quick recovery. please attend to your health first npower comes after you are healthy. May God heal you speedily

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, What Do You Think This Means? #npowerng #serviceyourfuture by oyinkel(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir, So sorry about the incident wishing you quick recovery sir.
we must conclude the assessment test phase before we proceed to the next stage.
Just take your time sir we do not have any verification for N-teach going on at this time.

Thanks you very much sir

(1) (Reply)

Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Join Amazon Covid-19 Survey And Get Airtime As Reward. / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.