Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Man Drinks Mud Water To Fulfill Promise Made On Buhari’s Return From London - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Drinks Mud Water To Fulfill Promise Made On Buhari’s Return From London (339 Views)

LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) / Kogi State Declares Public Holiday For Buhari’s Return / Nigerian Man Drinks Water From Dirty Ground Ahead Of Buhari Return (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Drinks Mud Water To Fulfill Promise Made On Buhari’s Return From London by Maltexade(m): 9:27am On Aug 21, 2017
Many make promises which they do not
fulfill but that is not the case with this
ardent fan of President Muhammadu
Buhari.
Nigerian man from Zaria, Kaduna state,
simply identified as Muh’d Kabir
Wusasa celebrated President Buhari’s
arrival from London in a bizarre way.
Wusasa took to his Facebook page to
reveal he has drunk mud water.
According to him, he had promised to
do so if Buhari should return to Nigeria
hale and hearty from his medical trip
abroad. And that he did on Saturday,
August 19, 2017 as the president
returns.
“Kyawun Alkawari Cikawa Idan Kanaso
Ka Zama Cikakken Mutum Idan Kayi
Alkawari Kayi Kokari Ka Cika.
Nayi alkawari duk randa Shugaba
Buhari ya dawo gida Nigeria daga jinyar
da ya tafi Birnin London, zan sha ruwan
kwata saboda zunzurutun Farin ciki.
Alhamdulillah! Allah ya cika mini gurina
ni kuma na sha ruwan kwata.
When translated it means:
“The full covenant of the covenant if you
want to become full member when you
make a covenant try to fill.
I promise every day that President
Buhari returns to Nigeria from his trip
to London, and I will drink mud water
because of the pain of depression.
Alhamdulillah! God filled me with my
head and drank water.”
Na wa o!

Re: Man Drinks Mud Water To Fulfill Promise Made On Buhari’s Return From London by Aimwest(m): 9:43am On Aug 21, 2017
cry
Re: Man Drinks Mud Water To Fulfill Promise Made On Buhari’s Return From London by DannyJ19(m): 9:49am On Aug 21, 2017
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks Fifth In Number Of Foreign Students In Indian Universities / Get Rid Of Any Ailment / Comments On The Super Eagles Demolition Of Cameroun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.