Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Deji Adeyanju Gushes At Kate Henshaw, Calls Her Iyawo Mi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deji Adeyanju Gushes At Kate Henshaw, Calls Her Iyawo Mi (731 Views)

A Young Man Shoot His Shot At Kate Henshaw – She Replied / Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party / Can Lagos Be Clean Again? - Kate Henshaw Calls Out Lagos State Government. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeyanju Gushes At Kate Henshaw, Calls Her Iyawo Mi by WotzupNG: 10:38am On Aug 21, 2017
Today is Man Crush Monday, but I wonder why PDP’s New Media Director, Deji Adeyanju is crushing on a woman. He took to twitter to show the world that he crushes on Nollywood Actress, Kate Henshaw.

This is not the first time Deji Adeanju has been caught gushing about the Actress. This time around, he called her ”Iyawo mi” which means my wife.

With Kate Henshaw reportedly saying she is ready to love again after a divorce, I guess we can start hoping Deji will make a bold move.

But wait o! Is Deji still single?

https://www.wotzup.ng/kate-henshaw-gushes-deji-adeyanju/

Re: Deji Adeyanju Gushes At Kate Henshaw, Calls Her Iyawo Mi by AtkinsPlanet(m): 10:42am On Aug 21, 2017
Oh, My guy, she had given her hand oo.

Check out my signature.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Gushes At Kate Henshaw, Calls Her Iyawo Mi by AWOisaCOWARD: 10:43am On Aug 21, 2017
Children of falling demon and Lust of eyes and flesh cannot be separated.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Gushes At Kate Henshaw, Calls Her Iyawo Mi by DRPAIT123(m): 10:43am On Aug 21, 2017
am a bit disappointed....she is way too old
Re: Deji Adeyanju Gushes At Kate Henshaw, Calls Her Iyawo Mi by newsynews: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:
Children of falling demon and Lust of eyes and flesh cannot be separated.
Why did you say they are children of fallen demon?

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele & JJC Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary Today, Shower Each Other / 5 Reasons Why We Hate The Nigerian Youths / Toto Dike's Estranged Husband 'churchill' Covers LA MODE Magazine (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.