Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

What’s The Best And Most Profitable Skill I Can Learn Quickly? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What’s The Best And Most Profitable Skill I Can Learn Quickly? (867 Views)

What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year / What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Best And Most Profitable Skill I Can Learn Quickly? by BizLifeE: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
What skill should I learn for 1-2 hours a day, which will help me become successful?

Ok. Let's see. 365 days X 5 years X 2 hours a day = 3650 hours to practice your new skill.

Not quite 10,000 hours, but still enough time to crush it at one skill.

It'll be hard to choose a universal skill since everyone's circumstances are different. There's nothing universal that can guarantee you success.

Communication is good, writing is good, and constantly learning is great. But, what if you’re communicating to the wrong people, writing the wrong message or learning off topic?

No, there must be something that ties them all together.

It has to be simple.

It has to be effective.

It has to be something that makes every other area of your life exceptional.

It has to guarantee success.

It's Focus

Without focus, you can't learn a skill.

Without focus you can't meet a goal.

Without focus its hard to do much of anything.

With focus, it's hard not to do things well.

Spend the next five years learning how to focus. You'll love the rest of your life.

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-skill-should-I-learn-for-1-2-hours-a-day-that-will-help-me-become-successful

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: www..com.ng
Re: What’s The Best And Most Profitable Skill I Can Learn Quickly? by AjalaJ(m): 5:44am On Aug 22, 2017
There are many choices to choose from.
Re: What’s The Best And Most Profitable Skill I Can Learn Quickly? by ECBDigital: 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
There are 11 skills I highly recommend. You can find them here>>> https://charlesadetola.com/money-skill-camp

(1) (Reply)

Learn This Skill And Get A Job In One Week / #1,500,000 What Will U Do. / Any Upcoming Scholarship?pls Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.