Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Caution: Fake Infinix Note 3 Is Rampant( How to spot one) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Caution: Fake Infinix Note 3 Is Rampant( How to spot one) (1094 Views)

How To Spot A Fake Infinix Phone In 2020 / Best Way To Identify A Fake Infinix, Tecno, Itel And Some Others Android Phones / How To Avoid Buying Fake Infinix,tecno And Itel Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caution: Fake Infinix Note 3 Is Rampant( How to spot one) by Kenneth10110(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
I was at the Carl care office this morning to complain on a phone charging issues. I was already attended to and asked to sit down for a while that's how people started bringing INFINIX note 3 for repair. At the first the lady shouted " your phone is fake then she called others to check it out which they confirmed with the real INFINIXnote 3. The same spot two other persons came same report fake with enough prove given to them. The phone is popular around so look out carefully before buying one. Let me list some steps to stay safe

1. Don't go for "awoof"(Low price) just check out for the original price of the phone

2. Look out for someone using the phone then check out everything in other to spot differences

3. firstly confirm the weight

4. INFINIX note 3 comes with glass protector

5. ensure you check the ram size be it you buying 2GB OR 3GB ram and check the model cos I spotted a fake note 3 pro with 2GB ram and the model is note 3pro which is meant to be 3GB RAM

6. confirm the charging point and ear piece with original charger and note back cover is metal not plastic

7. Buy from a trusted dealer

8. Check the colour properly

9. Look at the camera lens properly there's a bit difference in the two

10. Pray before going to buy one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caution: Fake Infinix Note 3 Is Rampant( How to spot one) by boy16(m): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
undecided

the company itself(infinix) is fake

first to comment
Re: Caution: Fake Infinix Note 3 Is Rampant( How to spot one) by Samswags9(m): 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
Op Can We Buy From Jumia undecided
Re: Caution: Fake Infinix Note 3 Is Rampant( How to spot one) by taiwo4love(m): 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
The Note 4 Pro speaks three languages - elegance, boldness, and speed. What language(s) do you speak? #TakeCharge
http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&extra=page%3D1&tid=191597

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Fraudstar Data Seller!! / Samsung J5 Prime For Urgent Sale (SOLD) / Suggestion On Phone To Buy Btw 30 To 40k Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.