Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

LAUTECH Students Are Foolish” – Controversial Blogger Kemi Olunloyo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LAUTECH Students Are Foolish” – Controversial Blogger Kemi Olunloyo (384 Views)

Five Types Of People Who Think You Are Foolish For Not Believing In What They Do / I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? / Thunder Strikes Controversial Blogger Kemi Olunloyo During Rainfall [SEE PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LAUTECH Students Are Foolish” – Controversial Blogger Kemi Olunloyo by Seedorffit: 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
LAUTECH Students Are Foolish” – Controversial Blogger Kemi Olunloyo
2 Google +0 0 2

According to controversial journalist and blogger, Kemi Olunloyo in her new social media rant, LAUTECH students, the University jointly owned by Oyo and Osun States Governments, are foolish for disrespecting her wish to become the next Governor of Oyo State.
Kemi Olunloyo who went on a new rant after the LAUTECH students took to their social media to scorn her after she made the announcement revealing her intentions to join the Oyo state gubernatorial race, wrote;
“Lautech students are busy abusing and disrespecting me on their Instagram college pages. You are being used as political baits and you don’t seem to notice it. Lautech students are smart but not intelligent. I’m not a soft leader, Im a tough leader cos I want the best for you.
No need to vote for me, APC and PDP are waiting for your vote. Aregbesola and Ajimobi are outgoing governors. We have London and Paris club refunds that could be infused into this mess. Aregbe should hand over Lautech to #Oyo state and Ajimobi should infuse part of our N7B #London club refund into it. Students need to know what’s going on and what caused it.
Instead all I see are Instagram slayers, prostitutes on the ground and Yahoo boys all over. Shout Out to Bisola my neighbor’s daughter who is sewing outfits while school is closed. Respect authority. If I become governor, I plan to employ under 40 yo graduates in my cabinet. When u are abusing me now, I will just hire Unibadan students only. SMH. Don’t burn your bridges. You may need to cross it later. At the rate it’s going, the FEDS will take over Lautech soon.”

See full details here
http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/08/lautech-students-are-foolish.html?m=1
Re: LAUTECH Students Are Foolish” – Controversial Blogger Kemi Olunloyo by Hollawayn05(m): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
NO LIES INIT

(1) (Reply)

Efa Iware – ‘why Nigerian Artistes Prefer To Shoot Music Videos Abroad’ / Puerto Ricans Still Struggling To Survive After Hurricane Maria / From Beginner To Pro Level In 24hrs Forex Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.