Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Features Of Bulksms System And How It Works - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Features Of Bulksms System And How It Works (232 Views)

Try Bulksms Targeted Ads To Promote Your Business / 12k For Bulksms Site / Buy 1000 Bulksms Units And Get 100 Units Free On Smsakara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Features Of Bulksms System And How It Works by godwinweb(m): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
The rise of the internet and the World Wide Web created the best platform for any person to explore in any type of business; this is as it provides the flexible opportunity for even a novice to access and make huge profit from the Global Market. Yes, the Internet is a Global Market, without regional restrictions. For instance, even before I finished publishing this article and made a little market test of this product online, I started getting ordering calls and requests from around on how to get started on this business. It was the response I got from them that further encouraged me to complete this article. Information is priceless. Go for it! Recently, I found out that what you need to make CASH FLOW, from the internet Global Market is not having all the money in your hand, but just The right information in your hand. If you’re reformed, you can’t be deformed. Now back to line.

WHAT IS BULK SMS WEBSITE?
SMS is a short word for “Short Message Sending” Bulk SMS system provides an flexible and cost reduced platform for propagating and communicating information from the internet to Mobile phones users, instantly to hundreds and thousands of contacts to different networks within and around the globe, with a cheap price per SMS. Like we all know society is divided into groups like social, religious, secret, political, ideological, educational, business etc. groups; and with their ever-increasing aspirations to excel more than numberless counterparts will go extra miles for information products that will distinguish them from their pairs. This is the goal-target of the bulk SMS system information.

THE FEATURES BULKSMS SYSTEM
- ID Branding- Messages are sent with your preferred/customized name. e.g. Pastor johnson, Dr. mathew, OLM Ministries, Excel Schools etc.
- Quick Delivery- Messages are delivered instantly (or as scheduled by you) to all network recipients (provided their network is available)
- Reduced/cheaper Rate/Price- messages are sent at an agreed subsidized flat rate to all networks in any part of the globe.
- The Fastest way to communicate information to your contacts, locally and internationally.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
Its simply SMS over the internet to mobile phones. You will need to subscribe/register with a Bulk SMS company within your area. Registration is usually free for some companies. However, when you register, for you to have enough SMS units (credits) to send messages, you’ll need to recharge your account with them. All these can be done online or even in their office. Also, different Bulk SMS firms have different prices per SMS (credit) unit, different amount units of SMS you can buy at once and all that. However, at the end of this report, if you’ll take the next bold step, I would have shown you the cheapest Bulk SMS firms around where you can buy each SMS unit (credit) as low as N1.5k, you can now decide for yourself how much you will Re-sell to your prospective clients.

HOW TO SEND BULK SMS MESSAGES
To start sending Bulk SMS, you need an internet access. You also need a recharged Bulk SMS account with your preferred units (credits). If the two requirements are met, then you can start sending bulk SMS messages to your numerous clients just with the click of the mouse. We can help you setup the bulksms portal in just 48hours.

Setup your bulksms portal with just N25,000 and start earning today.
call or whatsapp: +234 90 601 413 65.
Your internet friend,
Godwin.

(1) (Reply)

Google Launches Appeal Against €2.4billion EU Fine / For Your Physical Archiving / Oil Rises To $62.33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.