Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

How Authentic Is This Message,gurus In The House. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Authentic Is This Message,gurus In The House. (1190 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / How Authentic Is This Interview? / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Authentic Is This Message,gurus In The House. by Adeshizzy: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
Pls, Guys how authentic is this plus, if authentic how do I navigate my way to the place tomorrow!!!!

Re: How Authentic Is This Message,gurus In The House. by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ahhh...i dont know oo but what am so sure of is that the building beside methodist church is nothing to right home about...you can still go sha if you wish...

I got same too for tomorow at mende in maryland but i anit going

Scammers everywhere
Re: How Authentic Is This Message,gurus In The House. by Adeshizzy: 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Ahhh...i dont know oo but what am so sure of is that the building beside methodist church is nothing to right home about...you can still go sha if you wish...

I got same too for tomorow at mende in maryland but i anit going

Scammers everywhere
okay, thanks
Re: How Authentic Is This Message,gurus In The House. by marvelling(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Adeshizzy:
Pls, Guys how authentic is this plus, if authentic how do I navigate my way to the place tomorrow!!!!

if I have cane, I will flog you! angry
Re: How Authentic Is This Message,gurus In The House. by Adeshizzy: 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
marvelling:

whyy>:
Re: How Authentic Is This Message,gurus In The House. by Adeshizzy: 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
marvelling:

Answer the question I asked
Re: How Authentic Is This Message,gurus In The House. by serverconnect(m): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
Do not attempt to go their.
Re: How Authentic Is This Message,gurus In The House. by Adeshizzy: 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
serverconnect:
Do not attempt to go their.
thx,

1 Like

Re: How Authentic Is This Message,gurus In The House. by marvelling(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Adeshizzy:
whyy>:

Z
Re: How Authentic Is This Message,gurus In The House. by Adeshizzy: 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
marvelling:

Z

Lol,you ain't serious at all.
jokes apart,pls be serious Nooow!!
Re: How Authentic Is This Message,gurus In The House. by ultimate77(m): 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
No legit interview will send you a message on phone and ask you to come the next day. That is scam. No legit coy or outlet will send u only text without a mail. My dear, free them. Na GNLD and components.
Re: How Authentic Is This Message,gurus In The House. by Adeshizzy: 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
ultimate77:
No legit interview will send you a message on phone and ask you to come the next day. That is scam. No legit coy or outlet will send u only text without a mail. My dear, free them. Na GNLD and components.
thanks Sir
Re: How Authentic Is This Message,gurus In The House. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
ultimate77:

you forgot also that... NO legit business will contact you without giving you the name of their company, their website or any other contact details... that msg is indeed a SCAM.
Re: How Authentic Is This Message,gurus In The House. by marvelling(m): 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
Adeshizzy:

Lol,you ain't serious at all. jokes apart,pls be serious Nooow!!

why not Google the address?
Re: How Authentic Is This Message,gurus In The House. by ultimate77(m): 9:40am On Aug 22, 2017
Adeshizzy:

thanks Sir
you are always welcome
Re: How Authentic Is This Message,gurus In The House. by ultimate77(m): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

you forgot also that... NO legit business will contact you without giving you the name of their company, their website or any other contact details... that msg is indeed a SCAM.
yea.. that is true too. scammers have SEIZED opportunity created by recession to deal with gullible Nigerians...but they shall never see us. our wisdom legit pass theirs.
Re: How Authentic Is This Message,gurus In The House. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:52am On Aug 22, 2017
ultimate77:

yea.. that is true too. scammers have SEIZED opportunity created by recession to deal with gullible Nigerians...but they shall never see us. our wisdom legit pass theirs.

exactly, desperation to be gainfully employed is the only reason why so many are considering these fake jobs (that they have not applied to)
Re: How Authentic Is This Message,gurus In The House. by ultimate77(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

exactly, desperation to be gainfully employed is the only reason why so many are considering these fake jobs (that they have not applied to)

Some people are even funny u did not apply for a job and u just get a text and u want to rush and go. lipsrsealed Sense fall on them

(1) (Reply)

Interview With Cadwell Limited. Please Help! Very Urgent!!! / 2018 Dragnet Solutions Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment - Apply Now / New Job Openings At Médecins Sans Frontières

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.