Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

ASUU Strike: Free E-commerce And Digital Marketing Training For Owerri Students. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: Free E-commerce And Digital Marketing Training For Owerri Students. (495 Views)

Private Tutorial for Owerri residents / I'm A Qualified Trained Home Teacher And Tutor. For Owerri Residents. / ASUU STRIKE: University Of Ibadan Terminates First Semester. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Free E-commerce And Digital Marketing Training For Owerri Students. by mundus(m): 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hey guys!

Over the years I have invested a lot of time and money studying Facebook advertising and trying to understand how best to reach more persons with the least possible amount and get a very high ROI at the end especially with your e-commerce business.

The result of these years of experience and experiments is what I will be giving out for free this weekend at *The Boost* a training on ecommerce, Facebook Ads strategy and CV writing. While I will handle the first two topics, Ekene Otugeme will handle the CV writing aspect.
It's going to be a free class but we are limited by the number of persons we can take in as we can't accommodate more than 100 persons.
If you are interested register online at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdI84bOl4KYJB5YAZkQ2QBd1n85WLexg7QZIu83rLL4aB1CjQ/viewform Once we get 100 registrations we close the form.

Now ASUU is on strike, grab this opportunity if you can!

See you this weekend.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2017 Awaiting Result Upload Notice / UNIZIK Post-utme Screening And Registration Deadline Postponed / Unilorin Post Utme Screening Registration To End Today By 1pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.